Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Found this gem on YouTube

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Great memories... was 25 and somewhere in all that mess drunk out of my mind and mercilessly heckling every cowgirl fan I could find.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

this was back when we had home field advantage

Posted

I have a lot of old games including this one I will try to torrent them soon

I've been begging for this year's MN game against NE for months and you're just now mentioning this.

Posted

wrong game..thought it was 03 playoff game

Posted

I remember thinking the Lamar Lathon hit on Michael Irvin didn't look like anything special...until Irvin didn't get up.

Later on someone (Sam Mills, i think) drove Deion Sanders head into the ground.  You could tell that one hurt.

Wasn't it all 4 linebackers at the same time?  It was at least 2 or 3 I remember that thinking, he dead. (Sanders hit)

Posted

It was Terrell this game. I was only 10 but I remember the Pat Terrell interception vividly for some reason.

I actually looked it up.  Turns out my vague recollection was correct,  Both Cota and Terrell had interceptions.  And oddly enough, each with 49 yard returns (checked that in a couple of places because it seemed odd).

Sam Mills actually had one too.  I remember that now after seeing it in the box score.

It was a great game :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Wasn't it all 4 linebackers at the same time?  It was at least 2 or 3 I remember that thinking, he dead. (Sanders hit)

Might have been.  My memory says Mills and maybe one of the DBs hit him but it could have been linebackers.

Whomever it was, I knew he wasn't getting up.

Posted

Might have been.  My memory says Mills and maybe one of the DBs hit him but it could have been linebackers.

Whomever it was, I knew he wasn't getting up.

Video or it didn't happen

Posted

Video or it didn't happen

I can't get my VHS tape into my CD drive.

Posted

I actually looked it up. Turns out my vague recollection was correct, Both Cota and Terrell had interceptions. And oddly enough, each with 49 yard returns (checked that in a couple of places because it seemed odd).

Sam Mills actually had one too. I remember that now after seeing it in the box score.

It was a great game :D

Fair enough. Nice research. I believe the Terrell interception came late in the 4th. I think that's why I remember it because it clinched the game. I agree that it was a great game!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Fair enough. Nice research. I believe the Terrell interception came late in the 4th. I think that's why I remember it because it clinched the game. I agree that it was a great game!

Wouldn't call it "research" so much as just a quick Google to satisfy my aging brain :lol:

Posted

I can't get my VHS tape into my CD drive.

Hmm. That sounds technical. Maybe a bigger CD drive?