Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice thought from Trai Turner

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah Bell is lookin like the opening day starter. This poo that Gettleman, Rivera, etc are shoving down everyone's throats like OH WE BELIEVE IN BYRON WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH HIS PROGRESSION ...lol it's propaganda and them trying to spin stuff their way. If Bell is the starter we are in serious trouble. Sorry. He seems like a good dude and his story is inspiring but he sucks and that's what it always comes down to. 

Yeah I like these guys but anything that comes out of their mouths should be considered BS. 31 other teams are listening for any nugget of truth.

Didn't Rivera flat out lie and say the Panthers would consider signing DeSean Jackson?

Posted

Yeah Bell is lookin like the opening day starter. This poo that Gettleman, Rivera, etc are shoving down everyone's throats like OH WE BELIEVE IN BYRON WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH HIS PROGRESSION ...lol it's propaganda and them trying to spin stuff their way. If Bell is the starter we are in serious trouble. Sorry. He seems like a good dude and his story is inspiring but he sucks and that's what it always comes down to. 

I will give them the benefit of the doubt until after training camp starts.

Posted

Depends on what you mean by scary

I was going by his definition, in that case.

Posted

My favorite rookie. Already spending time at RG with the 1's.

He instantly upgrades our run game. Whats not to love.

3 people like this

Posted

I was going by his definition, in that case.

I know you were

Posted

Ok hear me out on this.

On running plays we leave a hole at LT. Cam hands the ball off to Deangelo (while Stewart rides the bike) and then Cam fills in as LT. Tolbert blocks to the outside.

Shula can't come up with this poo.

Better yet hand off to Stew while he is on a bike

2 people like this

Posted

Chandler could then into a Pro Bowl LT. You never know. Joeckel played QB until college. Other guys have played DT, DE, OG, TE, etc and switched to LT midway thru college and been very successful. Maybe Chandler is built to play LT. He's a massive man with incredible athleticism. The coaches obviously see something there, maybe it'll work.

That or Cam will be eating thru a straw by mid September, who knows.

Ok if Chandler turns into an all pro then I will eat crow on here. I mean I was wrong about my 6-8 win prediction last year.

Posted

What if the Big Canadian, Silatolu, Turner, and Chandler is the start of a new hog mollie regime? That would be something, that team really did have replacements already.

BiggTazz#16

Posted

Nice, I'm starting to like Trai Turner now...

Posted

The interior line is actually going to be really good

agreed. it's the outside that has worried me.

Posted

Ok if Chandler turns into an all pro then I will eat crow on here. I mean I was wrong about my 6-8 win prediction last year.

Did anybody seriously believe we were going to win 12 games and take the division last year?

I sure didn't.

Posted

How many OL men do we typically carry on the roster?