Soccer fans of the Huddle have challeneged this subforum

148 posts in this topic

Posted

That's the great thing about Soccer. the offseason is minimal

Yes. I love the NFL, but we basically spend 4 months watching it, and 8 months just talking about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hardly. We'll move from league season to Champions League/Europa. That's the great thing about Soccer. the offseason is minimal, and during it there is so much to talk about with transfers, coaches being sacked etc etc. 

Especially this year. The offseason is essentially non-existent. We have international friendlies going on since UCL ended, then we have WC, then we have basically two weeks before International Champions Cup starts, and then league play starts.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's always nice to follow soccer more closely after the NFL season has ended.

Posted

As one of the most active posters in the Nascar thread I say soccer can have it. The Nascar talk here is minimal and there are other forums with good Nascar discussions.

Although I feel the soccer thread will also become a ghost town after the world cup.

have you seen the threads in the lounge. There are a couple new posters here that came in directly to that thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I would say its experiencing a "boom" in the U.S., world wide its always been big

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

that's what I meant.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I'm now going to make NASCAR threads

Posted

I'm now going to make NASCAR threads

Token threads are pointless. We're actually having significant discussions in all of our threads. 

2 people like this

Posted

Eat poo NASCAR

Posted

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

2 people like this

Posted

I understand you guys want your own subforum but I don't understand why you guys feel that you gotta talk poo about nascar. Its like since you dont like nascar its deemded stupid, irrelevant and full of broke ass hicks.

Hell there are as many "rednecks" at a panther game as a nascar race..if we include Saints football games they are all hicks lol.

I just think its fuging wack that some of you guys have a false feeling of superiority because your a fan of a different sport

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oops double post

Edited by Mayor Qumiby

Posted (edited)

I understand you guys want your own subforum but I don't understand why you guys feel that you gotta talk poo about nascar. Its like since you dont like nascar its deemded stupid, irrelevant and full of broke ass hicks.

Hell there are as many "rednecks" at a panther game as a nascar race..if we include Saints football games they are all hicks lol.

I just think its fuging wack that some of you guys have a false feeling of superiority because your a fan of a different sport

Go back and look at the first post. That's why people do it. Soccer fans deal with the "your sports is stupid" crap way more than NASCAR I'd bet.

Edited by DirtyMagic97
2 people like this