Soccer fans of the Huddle have challeneged this subforum

148 posts in this topic

Posted

It's a complex formula, I won't bore you with the detail.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

Lol.. so, Mod Prerogative then. Gotcha!

Posted

Lol.. so, Mod Prerogative then. Gotcha!

Hillbilly formula isn't that difficult to understand... heh

1 person likes this

Posted

update:  the mods took a vote and NASCAR still has a small lead to keep this forum.

Garbage, but what I expected. Whatever. We'll just flood the lounge I guess. 

2 people like this

Posted

Garbage, but what I expected. Whatever. We'll just flood the lounge I guess. 

It's the offseason.... We'll take the fight to the main Panthers forum.

I am Raskle Wallace. And I see a whole army of my soccer countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free soccer fans. And free soccer fans you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die (or be banned). Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young soccer fans (shh, don't tell em I'm older than dirt) and tell our Mods that they may take our sub-forum, but they will never take...

...our FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Who else is a Man U fan here?

I've yet to meet one?

He stopped posting about 1/4 of the way through the season... Or was that you? Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted (edited)

He stopped posting about 1/4 of the way through the season... Or was that you? Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Haha nope.

I've never posted about soccer on here before except for international games.

I stuck it out through the entire fiasco... I mean season.

Edited by CarolinaPanthers8789
2 people like this

Posted

Who else is a Man U fan here?

I've yet to meet one?

My best friend growing up is a Man U fan, and a coworker is also one. Like AppState said, there was one guy on here early in the season who claimed to be a fan and was talking smack, but didn't stick around once they started dropping points. I'll have to find some posts to remember the name.

Good to see real fans like you who stick up for them through thick and thin!

Posted

Yea, I vaguely remember a guy saying United was going to walk to their 21st title or something. Not sure if he was actually a supporter, or some guy who checked ESPN and Wikipedia at the end of each season.

1 person likes this

Posted

My best friend growing up is a Man U fan, and a coworker is also one. Like AppState said, there was one guy on here early in the season who claimed to be a fan and was talking smack, but didn't stick around once they started dropping points. I'll have to find some posts to remember the name.

Good to see real fans like you who stick up for them through thick and thin!

I became a fan because of Diego Forlan. He's always been one of my favorite players and I tried to follow him to Villareal but I just couldn't do it.

For a few years I didn't follow them as religiously as I do now but when Chicharito transferred from Guadalajara I got heavily involved again. It's unfortunate that he struggled so mightily this year.

I know it's Man U so expectations will be high but hopefully fans don't set the bar too high. Hopefully we can capitalize on the amazing fixture we drew... Swansea, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester, West Ham, Everton, and West Brom... thank you soccer gods.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gotta keep the redneck vibe alive on this forum!

I think you meant to say "Git R Dun"

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Would one of you more soccer minded individuals mind starting a general question about soccer thread? I have questions that I would like to get answers on.

Posted

http://youtu.be/sKIrBh3U__4