Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Soccer fans of the Huddle have challeneged this subforum

Goondal    2,305

He's gonna flip poo when I make the La Liga thread....

I am planning a Bundesliga one myself

• Pie 1

I'd get more replies with a MLS thread than any NASCAR thread. Hell I might start one for the U-20 women's world cup. Mmmm I love me some Mexican women lol. Yes I did watch that game against England today.

• Pie 1

Goondal    2,305

He's gonna flip poo when I make the La Liga thread....

Or the fantasy soccer thread. Any interest there guys? Would be Premier League players only as that's all ESPN offers to my knowledge. 

Alright, I have a Bundesliga thread up...your move  =)

• Pie 1

ARSEN    9,451

I might have to start supporting NASCAR soon.  I got a phone call from major NASCAR team and they are interested in hiring me. 

I might have to start supporting NASCAR soon.  I got a phone call from major NASCAR team and they are interested in hiring me. 

Are you into NASCAR? if not I wouldn't do it. I work with a company right now dealing with NASCAR and to be quite honest it is a pretty rough schedule. It's a poo ton of traveling and very time consuming. I've been on the road for 5 weeks, I'm in Bristol right now, and I pretty much don't go home or have any time off til the end of the season which ends in November. However, I am a soccer fan, a die hard Manchester United fan to be exact, so I would support dropping the NASCAR part of this forum haha

ARSEN    9,451

Are you into NASCAR? if not I wouldn't do it. I work with a company right now dealing with NASCAR and to be quite honest it is a pretty rough schedule. It's a poo ton of traveling and very time consuming. I've been on the road for 5 weeks, I'm in Bristol right now, and I pretty much don't go home or have any time off til the end of the season which ends in November. However, I am a soccer fan, a die hard Manchester United fan to be exact, so I would support dropping the NASCAR part of this forum haha

Not really, I love sports in general and if I have to get into it, I will.  The job I interview for is in corporate office, I would have to do very little traveling.

C47    1,394

If this is going to turn into a spamming all soccer threads with Nascar bullshit and vice versa it's going to get ugly in here.

That said, I'm not above spamming Nascar threads with soccer. Good thing only four people read them so it's not like it will cause too much of a ruckus......

• Pie 1

Carl Spackler    3,395

Do we win yet? The NASCAR contingent has been reduced to one guy posting pictures of really sweet Chevrolets.

I happen to think it makes the threads much better

panthersphan    282

I never understood why it was NASCAR and Soccer, I mean I get you're trying to be funny, but it's just kind of silly tbh. And I love this site, but I do think the two need to split.

• Pie 1

Jase    12,328

We're rolling women's archery into this sub forum in April, stay tuned.

Raskle    1,156

We're rolling women's archery into this sub forum in April, stay tuned.

Sure.. as long there a nekkid womenz with bowz, I'm good.