Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

1,235 posts in this topic

Posted

Get that cash ready, Madrid.

BqhWpvLCYAA7gqZ.png

It's happening. Flo probably came himself after that....

1 person likes this

Posted

Kaka to MLS. Orlando City.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh Gawd... not sure I can support the local team now. I hate that bastard Kaka.

Posted

Oh... how the mighty have fallen. On the bright side, I can now mock Kaka locally.

Posted

Apparently Wenger is brazil trying to sign players.

Looks like LB Serge Aurier is a done deal. Wenger is meeting Balotelli agent tomorrow to hammer out a deal.

Apparently Wenger also had a chat with Alexis Sanchez agent but no details available.

Aurier, Balotelli and Sanchez for £55m would be sick.

1 person likes this

Posted

Liverpool might have to sale Suarez to finance renovations that schedule to start in 8 months. Renovation costs estimated at around £100m.

Liverpool is planning on paying cash.

Posted

Apparently Wenger is brazil trying to sign players.

Looks like LB Serge Aurier is a done deal. Wenger is meeting Balotelli agent tomorrow to hammer out a deal.

Apparently Wenger also had a chat with Alexis Sanchez agent but no details available.

Aurier, Balotelli and Sanchez for £55m would be sick.

Lizarazu and Wenger are advisors for a TV channel, but he is certainly working for Arsenal too ^^

Posted

Real Madrid remain strongly linked to Verratti. Having played for Ancelotti, it's very likely Marco will be added to our deep midfield. Kovacic, however, has emerged as another favorite.

Posted

Baldini's been there for weeks now, setting up interviews, watching practices, etc. Hopefully, it gets some decent insight into lesser known players. I don't want us to go out and spend a crapload of money again this year. It obviously didn't help us at all this past season, and I don't think it would be good for the team.

Posted

Liverpool might have to sale Suarez to finance renovations that schedule to start in 8 months. Renovation costs estimated at around £100m.

Liverpool is planning on paying cash.

Not sure the exact payment schedule, but £20m has already been paid and the balance is due by the start of the 2016/17 campaign. We won't need to sell Suarez to fund the renovations, but we may be cash strapped during next summer's window.

Posted

Now Barca wants Suarez as well. It's getting good.

Posted

Now Barca wants Suarez as well. It's getting good.

They're gonna need him with their decaying midfield. They got a good replacement and Plan B in Ratikic however. We need to counter that move with Verratti or Kovacic. Reus, Pogba and Vidal are out of the picture now.

In similar news, Javi Martinez's agent met with us. I hope we can acquire him for depth purposes.