Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

1,235 posts in this topic

Posted

Put them all here guys. Who do you want your favorite club to bring in. Who does it look they will, and who have they. 

Real Madrid Rumors...

1. Either Pogba or Vidal will be in Madrid this season. Remains to be seen who Ancelotti prefers. 

2. Morata is going.....somewhere?

3. One of Coentrao or Marcelo is likely to be sold. 

4. Benzema may be sold, but that depends on Real's ability to acquire Suarez or Aguero. 

6. Casillas could leave for the Premier League, however it's unlikely Real fans would get their coveted #1 in Courtois. 

7. Varane has been rumored as a priority for Chelsea, but it's much more likely RM parts ways with Pepe than sells the 21 year old Centre Back who is regarded as one of the best Defenders in the world.

Not a rumor, but I still want fuging Reus on this club!!

Whatcha got guys!

In my opinion:

1.) It appears Vidal will be wearing the White.

2.) Morata is either going to Juventus or Sevilla.

3.) I'm betting on Marcelo.

4.) In all likelihood, Benzema gets a contract extension.

5.) Yep, I don't see us acquiring Courtois.

6.) Agreed, Varane is the future of Real (along with Nacho, Jese, Bale, Isco, and Carvajal).

Posted

We ain't losing Di Maria. No way in hell. Arsenal is possibly already out of running for Morata and Benzema as well.

Morata appears like he'll be heading to Juventus on a potential package deal (possibly with Marcelo or Coentrao). No word yet if the deal is official.

I don't want Morata plus if Benzema stays put, Arsenal will get someone else. Arsenal got £100m to £150m to spend. They can buy almost any striker they want.

Posted

I don't want Morata plus if Benzema stays put, Arsenal will get someone else. Arsenal got £100m to £150m to spend. They can buy almost any striker they want.

They might as well. Benzema appears to be staying put (I don't see us going after Suarez) and Morata is in Juventus' crosshairs.

Mandzukic seems like a good option.

Posted

They might as well. Benzema appears to be staying put (I don't see us going after Suarez) and Morata is in Juventus' crosshairs.

Mandzukic seems like a good option.

No way. Arsene said world class striker.

Posted

No way. Arsene said world class striker.

There are probably no "world class" strikers available. I'd imagine Arsenal will be in for Mario Balotelli soon though.

Posted

There are probably no "world class" strikers available. I'd imagine Arsenal will be in for Mario Balotelli soon though.

Balotelli wants back into EPL, Millan fans been racially abusing Balotelli even tho he's their best player.

I hope he matured a little.  He's attitude 2 years ago caused chaos in EPL.  He's an amazing of the field person but when game goes south, Balotelli loses cool all the time.

Posted

Looks like Millan is offering Balloteli to Arsenal for about 30 million pounds.  Arsenal might pass on Fabregas...  Might be a smart move.  Why spend $40m on midfield when you already have Ramsey, Cazorla, Wilshere and Ozil.  Arsenal need good strong DM.  Fabregas does not fit the bill.

Posted

Balotelli wants back into EPL, Millan fans been racially abusing Balotelli even tho he's their best player.

I hope he matured a little.  He's attitude 2 years ago caused chaos in EPL.  He's an amazing of the field person but when game goes south, Balotelli loses cool all the time.

Yea. I knew he had been having a hard time with racial abuse in Italy, not to mention Milan are out of UCL. Like you said, he'd be a good fit at Arsenal if he's matured. I think we'll see some of that this summer.

Posted

Yea. I knew he had been having a hard time with racial abuse in Italy, not to mention Milan are out of UCL. Like you said, he'd be a good fit at Arsenal if he's matured. I think we'll see some of that this summer.

Now Fox Sport reports that they expecting Arsenal to get Balloteli. Manchester City wants Fabregas.

Balloteli would be major upgrade on Giroud.

Posted

Now Fox Sport reports that they expecting Arsenal to get Balloteli. Manchester City wants Fabregas.

Balloteli would be major upgrade on Giroud.

"Sky sources understand that Manchester City have no interest in signing Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona"

Some conflicting reports there. Sky also reported Barcelona have told Cesc to pick a club. They want to use to money to purchase Koke.

1 person likes this

Posted

"Sky sources understand that Manchester City have no interest in signing Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona"

Some conflicting reports there. Sky also reported Barcelona have told Cesc to pick a club. They want to use to money to purchase Koke.

lol!

So Fabregas have to pick between Chelsea and Manchester United.  Considering that Fabregas just purchased appartment in London and his girlfriend lives in London, it will likely be Chelsea.

Fabregas kind of flopped in Barcelona.  He was not bad but he did not play like 45 million pounds guy.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol!

So Fabregas have to pick between Chelsea and Manchester United.  Considering that Fabregas just purchased appartment in London and his girlfriend lives in London, it will likely be Chelsea.

Fabregas kind of flopped in Barcelona.  He was not bad but he did not play like 45 million pounds guy.

I thought he did well, but people expected him to be the best mid in the world there by now. He just was never really a game changer when he got to Barca. He produced well though.