• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C47

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

Not sure how reliable this website is, but either way I think it's inevitable RM goes after Suarez hard. Whether they get him is the question. I could live with 70 million if that got it done....

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/luis-suarez-transfer-news-real-madrid-to-make-70m-bid-for-the-liverpool-striker-9485495.html

Not sure how reliable this website is, but either way I think it's inevitable RM goes after Suarez hard. Whether they get him is the question. I could live with 70 million if that got it done....

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/luis-suarez-transfer-news-real-madrid-to-make-70m-bid-for-the-liverpool-striker-9485495.html

£55m+ Benzema or no dice. We're not going striker hunting after the WC.

Costa to Chelsea is official. Just say it scroll on the ESPN ticker. Reported fee is 53m.

Costa to Chelsea is official. Just say it scroll on the ESPN ticker. Reported fee is 53m.

So Fabregas and Costa for 80m combined...  I think this pretty much concludes Chelsea offseason. 

So Fabregas and Costa for 80m combined...  I think this pretty much concludes Chelsea offseason. 

Unless, of course, either Tottenham or Liverpool identify a player they really want and are about to sign. Then the arseholes will magically "find some extra cash" to swoop in and steal them for their bench again.

Oh, but FIFA Fair Play rules be damned!

Coentrao renewed until 2019 today according to reports. If true, Marcelo could be heading out.

Coming from Marca so take with a grain of salt, but Felipe Luis also expected to be signed by Chelsea. Inevitable Atletico poaching is almost complete. All that's left is Turan and Koke.

Coming from Marca so take with a grain of salt, but Felipe Luis also expected to be signed by Chelsea. Inevitable Atletico poaching is almost complete. All that's left is Turan and Koke.

Heard Koke has like a £60m buyout clause. Wtf.

Heard Koke has like a £60m buyout clause. Wtf.

Lulz Atleti....

I'm hearing rumor that Arsenal's bid for Hulk has been accepted by Zenit. £26.5m.

Zenit CEO: "All rumors about Hulk's transfer to Arsenal are nonsense. We haven't received any offer from them"

CaughtOffsides posts some ridiculous stuff.

Zenit CEO: "All rumors about Hulk's transfer to Arsenal are nonsense. We haven't received any offer from them"

CaughtOffsides posts some ridiculous stuff.

I figured as much.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts