Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C47

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

It's looking so good at the moment. Vidal is practically wearing white now.

Ronaldo - Benzema - Bale

Di Maria - Alonso/Isco - Vidal

Coentrao/Marcelo - Ramos - Varane - Carvajal

I gotta admit that is a hell of a sexy lineup. Don't mind me being jealous over here, it's nothing personal  :cigar:

Yep! It's being reported that Juventus want Marcelo. Package deal is on the way (if true).

Pogba and/or Vidal are coming to Madrid. I wonder if we'll go after Ricardo Rodriguez.

Which midfielder u guys gonna sale? Khadira?

Apparently Serge Aurier reviled that he'll join Arsenal.  Never heard of him... Looks like he'll replace departed Sagna.  Anyone know anything about him?  Is he any good? 

Which midfielder u guys gonna sale? Khadira?

Khedira sold and Illaramendi loaned out for a year or two. 

"Pique (to Del Bosque, caught on mic before press conference today): "Cesc told me the deal is done, 33 millions." [via tve]"

To Chelsea?

Apparently it's €33m or £26.8 pounds. That's a bargain.

From the Daily Mail, so taking it with a grain of salt, but they say Tottenham is pursuing Sevilla's Robert Moreno for 14m pounds. Also, included is Capoue (valued at 8 mil) and a season-long loan of Soldado to help sweeten the deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2648599/Tottenham-offer-14m-Sevillas-Alberto-Moreno-ready-dispatch-Roberto-Soldado-loan-deal.html

Not buying this one. Either they'll take Liverpool's 20 mil offer, or use ours as a way to request more.

Not sure how reliable this website is, but either way I think it's inevitable RM goes after Suarez hard. Whether they get him is the question. I could live with 70 million if that got it done....

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/luis-suarez-transfer-news-real-madrid-to-make-70m-bid-for-the-liverpool-striker-9485495.html

Not sure how reliable this website is, but either way I think it's inevitable RM goes after Suarez hard. Whether they get him is the question. I could live with 70 million if that got it done....

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/luis-suarez-transfer-news-real-madrid-to-make-70m-bid-for-the-liverpool-striker-9485495.html

£55m+ Benzema or no dice. We're not going striker hunting after the WC.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr