Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

• Please log in to reply
1234 replies to this topic

#1225 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:07 AM

I wouldn't really care if you did. I think it's funny how high-and-mighty the soccer fanboys get on here if I post a picture of Rusty Wallace

I personally think it's funny that we generated more traffic in this forum in one month then Nascar ever has, and Nascar fans are obviously salty about it or poo like this wouldn't happen. But to each their own I suppose....

It has no place in a Soccer thread. It would be like posting a picture of Peyton Manning in a thread about Kelvin Benjamin.

Or better yet, posting a picture of Sidney Crosby in a thread about Kelvin Benjamin. What even prompted you do go spamming soccer threads anyway?

Edited by C47, 05 September 2014 - 11:13 AM.

#1226 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:35 AM

I personally think it's funny that we generated more traffic in this forum in one month then Nascar ever has, and Nascar fans are obviously salty about it or poo like this wouldn't happen. But to each their own I suppose....

I don't think any of us are salty. Personally, as I've said before, I am amused by the soccer try-hards in this subforum. The air of superiority over NASCAR makes me laugh. You all take yourselves entirely too seriously.

#1227 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:29 PM

I don't think any of us are salty. Personally, as I've said before, I am amused by the soccer try-hards in this subforum. The air of superiority over NASCAR makes me laugh. You all take yourselves entirely too seriously.

Again, you took the time to post pictures of Nascar in multiple sub forums knowing it would be noticed. Who's taking it too seriously again?

Edited by C47, 05 September 2014 - 12:29 PM.

#1228 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:13 PM

Again, you took the time to post pictures of Nascar in multiple sub forums knowing it would be noticed. Who's taking it too seriously again?

If I were taking it seriously, wouldn't I argue vehemently against the idea of it being all soccer? Or wouldn't I just stay away? Posting a picture took seconds of work. Getting riled up over it and planning "revenge" the next time, assuming there is a next time, a NASCAR thread is posted, now that's taking it seriously.

#1229 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:22 PM

Looks like Juventus may want Glen Johnson in January. Why the hell they'd want him, I have no idea. Hopefully it's true.

#1230 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:43 PM

If I were taking it seriously, wouldn't I argue vehemently against the idea of it being all soccer? Or wouldn't I just stay away? Posting a picture took seconds of work. Getting riled up over it and planning "revenge" the next time, assuming there is a next time, a NASCAR thread is posted, now that's taking it seriously.

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm font. If you think I'm actually going to bother to open a Nascar thread let alone waste my time posting irrelevant poo in it you've got another thing coming....

#1231 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

Looks like Juventus may want Glen Johnson in January. Why the hell they'd want him, I have no idea. Hopefully it's true.

Juventus is right on the verge of slipping into nothingness. If they didn't play in Serie A they would already be there. 

#1232 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

Juventus is right on the verge of slipping into nothingness. If they didn't play in Serie A they would already be there. 

Glen Johnson is a Championship caliber player.

Not the sort of Championship he wants to be associated with though.

#1233 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:07 PM

I wouldn't really care if you did. I think it's funny how high-and-mighty the soccer fanboys get on here if I post a picture of Rusty Wallace

Suck my Rusty Wallace :D

#1234 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:19 AM

Step 1) Post pictures of Nascar in every soccer thread

Step 2) Wait for reaction and act like it's a vehement display of anger and superiority

Step 3) Respond with "salty" dogma repeatedly while hoping to get a rise out of folks

Step 4) Passive-aggressively act like a victim while making the case that no one should care

Step 5) Rinse and repeat

Really... bring something more than that. Try something truly flashy... I'm already bored with this. But I expect the same "but you're responding - hurr-hurr" schtick, so I'm not getting my hopes up. So, unless you come up with something a little more original, then this will be the last time I actually do respond. Sorry to call out your troll plan like that, but it's already lost the flavor.

Oh, and thanks for bringing even more traffic to the soccer threads, it just makes our case even stronger to eliminate the other half of this forum. Kudos!

#1235 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMint Hill
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:21 PM

I like NASCAR and Football and Football and Basketball and Women's Volleyball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users