Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

• Please log in to reply
1234 replies to this topic

#1231 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,201 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

Looks like Juventus may want Glen Johnson in January. Why the hell they'd want him, I have no idea. Hopefully it's true.

Juventus is right on the verge of slipping into nothingness. If they didn't play in Serie A they would already be there. 

#1232 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,281 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

Juventus is right on the verge of slipping into nothingness. If they didn't play in Serie A they would already be there. 

Glen Johnson is a Championship caliber player.

Not the sort of Championship he wants to be associated with though.

#1233 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,457 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:07 PM

I wouldn't really care if you did. I think it's funny how high-and-mighty the soccer fanboys get on here if I post a picture of Rusty Wallace

Suck my Rusty Wallace :D

#1234 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,604 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:19 AM

Step 1) Post pictures of Nascar in every soccer thread

Step 2) Wait for reaction and act like it's a vehement display of anger and superiority

Step 3) Respond with "salty" dogma repeatedly while hoping to get a rise out of folks

Step 4) Passive-aggressively act like a victim while making the case that no one should care

Step 5) Rinse and repeat

Really... bring something more than that. Try something truly flashy... I'm already bored with this. But I expect the same "but you're responding - hurr-hurr" schtick, so I'm not getting my hopes up. So, unless you come up with something a little more original, then this will be the last time I actually do respond. Sorry to call out your troll plan like that, but it's already lost the flavor.

Oh, and thanks for bringing even more traffic to the soccer threads, it just makes our case even stronger to eliminate the other half of this forum. Kudos!

#1235 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:21 PM

I like NASCAR and Football and Football and Basketball and Women's Volleyball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com