• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Liverpool vs. AC Milan: Saturday, August 2nd at 6:30pm at Bank of America Stadium

Just your sexy self.

And anything you think you may want.

Sounds great! :D

btw saw the 33 that are coming over for the tour, was elated to see all of liverpool's big name players on the list.  gonna be awesome

You know Balotelli is gonna hit Epicenter the night before the game. That guy is crazy.

You know Balotelli is gonna hit Epicenter the night before the game. That guy is crazy.

Maybe I'll make a shirt that says "Why not me at Liverpool?"

I'm probably gonna be pulling for Liverpool. Hard not to after watching a youtube video of the fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone

For those that go take tons of pics. Im on the coast from 7/25-8/3 and will miss this.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Looks like we may dissolve the tailgate and just go over to Courtyard Hooligans before the match. They are doing something similar to the World Cup viewing parties with the whole parking lot being blocked off.

Looks like we may dissolve the tailgate and just go over to Courtyard Hooligans before the match. They are doing something similar to the World Cup viewing parties with the whole parking lot being blocked off.

BYOB?

BYOB?

Well, Courtyard is a bar and will be serving there. Prices aren't too bad usually. I think you can BYOB though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app