Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Disinfranchised

What we get for...

184 posts in this topic

If the Taliban has 3 more prisoners, then that will all but shut down Guantanamo Bay given the way we do things

Guess what? they do have 3 more American prisoners. Didn't even take a whole week. 1 of them is an 18 month old baby.  saw the story on Wral before I left this morning.

I hear GWB ducked out of Vietnam and got kicked out of the military/flying for being high all the time....Dan Rather said so. 

bmy7ktvyzgxmgxpjn2vl.png

qbirj6m1nwyrfzzei6mx.png

kim1jna0hmlshviupmz4.png

lwyb7sfwukxnjpzqqpkm.png

zksgyphnp7tyuqsln9he.png

qp51hplewj7quwi8rwqz.png

peezj79vcsqscextwhq6.png

idkpwjwvlf1orvtjtxef.png

qbor0vguwxgl1s4i174i.png

lerybzmwzrgxzbabbg2x.png

mluj50knrhs8ztk1zopw.png

Hopefully this sheds some light on why every single time you bring up Obama doing something terrible and nation destroying, normal people don't pay attention or mock you.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'll give it to you. I know you don't like me very much. But if you ever catch me being inconsistent like these fanatic idiots, you have my permission to call me out. i looked into the Bergdhal story in 2009 when it was breaking. Never felt the need to rally behind him. So when I heard his name this week, I knew what was or at should be coming down the pipe. But the idiots you have highlighted here do more harm than good. Too bad they have to be a national laughing stock before they realize it. Good work Red. And I mean that. These sorts of fanatics ( on any side of the isle ) should be exposed so they are not given future audience.

I'll give it to you. I know you don't like me very much. But if you ever catch me being inconsistent like these fanatic idiots, you have my permission to call me out. i looked into the Bergdhal story in 2009 when it was breaking. Never felt the need to rally behind him. So when I heard his name this week, I knew what was or at should be coming down the pipe. But the idiots you have highlighted here do more harm than good. Too bad they have to be a national laughing stock before they realize it. Good work Red. And I mean that. These sorts of fanatics ( on any side of the isle ) should be exposed so they are not given future audience.

I don't dislike you or anyone else here, minus a few idiotic trolls. We disagree, that's all.

As for the topic at hand, I just take issue with the casual way in which so many are calling for this man's head without knowing all of the facts.

1 person likes this

bmy7ktvyzgxmgxpjn2vl.png

qbirj6m1nwyrfzzei6mx.png

kim1jna0hmlshviupmz4.png

lwyb7sfwukxnjpzqqpkm.png

zksgyphnp7tyuqsln9he.png

qp51hplewj7quwi8rwqz.png

peezj79vcsqscextwhq6.png

idkpwjwvlf1orvtjtxef.png

qbor0vguwxgl1s4i174i.png

lerybzmwzrgxzbabbg2x.png

mluj50knrhs8ztk1zopw.png

Nope.  Not for political purposes at all.

smh

Why all the sudden outrage when Rolling Stone had an article about him, that included some of these things 2 years ago???

That's probably about as dumb as posting the comments section of a news story. 

Great insight there as always G5.