Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darin Gantt stirring up fake drama

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't see what the big deal is. Darin is a nice guy. His job is to get interest and page views. Seems like he is doing it.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

3 people like this

Posted

And there are posters that still think Gantt is good lol.

Posted

Actually, I believe Flaco does throw a better deep ball than Cam. It's has more of an arc that the receiver can adjust to and run under and the CB has a harder time going over the shoulder to knock away. Cam's ball is flatter, harder to adjust to and easier to defend.

Posted

God, please just do it now and get it over with...

Posted

LOL at posters who think putting lol at the end of a snarky comment makes them clever

Posted

lol I do it up front

2 people like this

Posted

Actually, I believe Flaco does throw a better deep ball than Cam. It's has more of an arc that the receiver can adjust to and run under and the CB has a harder time going over the shoulder to knock away. Cam's ball is flatter, harder to adjust to and easier to defend.

SS1.gif

Suuuuureeee

822631281.gif?1384826380

1 person likes this

Posted

SS1.gif

Suuuuureeee

822631281.gif?1384826380

He should see this post again.

Posted

I don't see what the big deal is. Darin is a nice guy. His job is to get interest and page views. Seems like he is doing it.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

Yeah he seems like a funny dude. And he gets a kick out of trolling the panthers.

I ain't even mad.

Posted

I really don't mind Gantt because I realize what he is, right now he is trying to get page views. 

Posted

There was a reason I removed Gantt from twitter. Never missed him either.

Posted

Are you really Coach B. ... the same one that covered many of the Panther games? He discussed it during every broadcast. Truth is ... you're right. Smitty's career numbers would have been sick if he had good, consistent QB play.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app