Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers OTA Update

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn has Scott ever made it thru a practice. Anyway the B. Willams , Trai news is very exciting.

Posted

Good Stuff.  I see it didn't take Turner long to move into the RG spot.

Pilares had a couple good kick returns a couple of years ago.  Considering the turnover in the WR department he is one that they still have around.

Posted

Every picture of KB over a CB shows why they picked this kid. Raw? Yes. But jimminy Christmas that guy just towers over people and has really long arms.

Posted

Interesting to hear Melvin White on the CB blitz. I'm excited to watch his progress with a year under his belt, Gman may have discovered a gem with this one.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pilares??  Talk about finding a quarter underneath the couch cushion. 

What type of speed does KB have off the line of scrimmage?

Posted

Is Chris Scott just in awful shape or something? Didn't he have to come off the field previously during OTAs as well due to conditioning issues?

Yes you are correct. That is also the reason we got him from Buffalo. He got cut because he was out of shape. Same dance different day with him.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Interesting to hear Melvin White on the CB blitz. I'm excited to watch his progress with a year under his belt, Gman may have discovered a gem with this one.

Yeah the one thing he did last year that he has not wavered, on was his tackling ability. He tackles as good as Captain use too. Hopefully his play recognition and coverage will continue to improve.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Good write-up. Just thinking, the OL has to get better, practicing against one of the best DL in the NFL should help them improve in all areas. OR, DG and RR can eventually see the glaring weakness and correct it before opening day.

Posted

Not looking good for cris scott he is so out of shape by the sounds of it. If someone has any video of KB that would be great!

Sent from my SM-G900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I've got a good feeling about Stew this year.

6 people like this

Posted

I cant wait for the pads to go on

Sent from my SM-G900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Glad Turner is living up to the hype. Think we hit on those first 3 picks.