Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kony Ealy Earning Praise

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

God I hope he turn out to be good and take over for Hardy or CJ after this year.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Good to hear. Seems like this draft will turn out to be a good one!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think Ealy will be as good as advertised. Hopefully he has a year before he has to take on a starters role so he can continue to work out and gain some of that grown man strength. I hope he becomes a major contributor this year.

Posted · Report post

Aww-yeah.gif
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Still want to sign Hardy to a long term deal badly. 

Our young defensive core of Hardy, Star, KK, Luke, and hopefully Ealy, if he works out, should be great for years to come. 

Posted · Report post

Still want to sign Hardy to a long term deal badly. 

Our young defensive core of Hardy, Star, KK, Luke, and hopefully Ealy, if he works out, should be great for years to come. 

Would you rather have that, or Cam. I don't believe you can have both long term.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

It's always exciting to hear positive things about rookies but early success isn't always a sign of things to come for DEs.Neither is early failures. Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy took time to get where they are. Guys like Jevon Kearse opened with a flurry and faded. The most important thing is learn the playbook and learn the details that make a great pro player.

Posted · Report post

Cam is going to get paid. Then luke kuechly will get paid.

Posted · Report post

lol hype train is full steam ahead. Best things to happen to the panthers for years to come? Come on now.

That said I hope it proves true..... behind winning a super bowl.

Posted · Report post

Would you rather have that, or Cam. I don't believe you can have both long term.

Probably not. We would definitely have to get comfortable with a discount secondary, OL, WR corps, and RB stable if we were to somehow pull that off.