Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

UNC Academic Scandal

556 posts in this topic

Posted

I was saying yes to I believe he's a liar.

If I had to choose to believe trouble makers and rule breakers vs people who have credibility, I choose those with credibility.

Sent from my iPhone

Okay so here is what we know, unc finally admitted that there were over 200 fake classes in African American studies right?  Several football players admitted that they were steered to these classes to keep them eligible right?  Now McCants has come out and said he took these fake classes too and has a transcript to prove it, also 7 players on that '05 team were majoring in AA studies and you honestly believe they didn't take some of the 200 fake classes?  Come on, statistically some of them would have had to taken at least one of the paper classes.  Also RM's transcript shows he was making C's, D's, and F's in core classes but the semester he takes all AFAM courses he makes the Dean's list.

Posted

Okay so here is what we know, unc finally admitted that there were over 200 fake classes in African American studies right? Several football players admitted that they were steered to these classes to keep them eligible right? Now McCants has come out and said he took these fake classes too and has a transcript to prove it, also 7 players on that '05 team were majoring in AA studies and you honestly believe they didn't take some of the 200 fake classes? Come on, statistically some of them would have had to taken at least one of the paper classes. Also RM's transcript shows he was making C's, D's, and F's in core classes but the semester he takes all AFAM courses he makes the Dean's list.

I believe that RM is a POS and if he had the chance to cheat he would. So yes, I believe he took paper classes.

I also believe that every player who has adamantly said they didn't participate in fake classes didn't.

Soooo....what does that mean?

What happens next since the NCAA has already declared it an academic issue?

Sent from my iPhone

Posted

I believe that RM is a POS and if he had the chance to cheat he would. So yes, I believe he took paper classes.

I also believe that every player who has adamantly said they didn't participate in fake classes didn't.

Soooo....what does that mean?

What happens next since the NCAA has already declared it an academic issue?

Sent from my iPhone

That includes Sean May of the Sacramento Kings, the Bloomington prep star and son of former IU star Scott May. Sean May entered the NBA after three years in college, capped by an NCAA title in 2005. He graduated last summer.

May said he started as a double major with communications, but dropped it so he could graduate faster after leaving for the NBA.

Afro-American and African studies, May said, offered “more independent electives, independent study. I could take a lot of classes during the season. Communications, I had to be there in the actual classroom. We just made sure all the classes I had to take, I could take during the summer.”

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why are you bringing politics into this?

Analogy. 

USN retired?

Yes. I served from 1973-1993. Spent all but 4 years at sea on a wide variety of ships, with only one desk job during my career.

Don't you libs hate the military?

I'm a registered Democrat and don't consider myself a liberal. I have voted across party lines. Not all Republicans are Tea Partiers, right?

Edited by Anybodyhome

Posted

McCants failed himself, hence the surname... Otherwise he would be known as McCould.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Lolololol

Sent from my iPhone

hardee har har

Posted

yoooooo hooooo MRTD we need to hear how this was all a big misunderstanding.

Posted

So are you saying you believe that McCants' took fake classes?  I also love how you think everyone who comes out and says something bad about unc is a liar, mean you have at least 5 former football players and now a basketball player that is backing up MW's claim but there are all liars right?  

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/06/06/3917363/2005-unc-champs-relied-on-suspect.html?sp=/99/100/&ihp=1

yes,mw is a liar  rm is a liar.

Posted

For anybody that doubts McCants and actually believes ole Roy, just consider these facts in their most basic form

McCants is close to flunking out.

Magically, he makes the deans list.

Roy wants you to believe that he can't connect the dots.

Posted

The N and O asked Hansbrough for a comment but he was unable to form a complete sentence.

1 person likes this

Posted

yes,mw is a liar rm is a liar.

So you do believe McCants took fake classes?

Posted (edited)

The N and O asked Hansbrough for a comment but he was unable to form a complete sentence.

N&O... You sure get some quality information out of that piss poor newspaper.

Edited by CarolinaPanthers8789

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0