Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigcatdaddy

UNC Academic Scandal

556 posts in this topic

Thanks for the bullets...it makes it a lot easier

1. You sure have made quite a few comments on this thread if you "couldn't care less about UNC". If you didn't give "two runnyshits" you wouldn't have gone after the other poster the way you did and now turn your attention to me. If you don't care, don't make so many emotional posts.

2  Right, it's not the first time. But as of this moment the NCAA has declared the academic fraud at UNC an academic issue and not an athletic. Basically - cased closed for the athletic teams. So when you asked "he's the only source" the answer is yes and no. He's not the only one to bring it up, but he's the only one (as of today) who could potentially make the NCAA reopen a case. 

3. The guys who originally came out did it after getting suspended for taking benefits. They were pissed and clearly had a motive. McCants very obviously has a motive. That doesn't mean their claims aren't true (I've been very clear that I believe that something was going on) but it definitely discredits them. McCants has always been a nutjob, even when at Carolina. We're not making this stuff up - it's all pretty well known. As a fan I've been taking my licks for a long time now and not pointing the finger at every other school....but let's be serious here, you're not naive. 

4. I only respond with defensive, snarky comments after I have been met with them. For example...here was your initial snarky comment that generated my response  "But continue to attempt to discredit each of the players as they continue to come forward, maybe it'll work out for ya".  

5. I'm not sure what you mean here. I've only been addressing McCants today. This makes no sense to me. 

I haven't made up my mind at all. That's just a lazy, stereotypical response from you. If you want to jump in this conversation that you don't "give two runnyshits" about, read the thread in its entirety before you start flying off the handle with your ASSumptions. 

Closing with another snarky comment doesn't strengthen your argument.  "Guess there's no need for the NCAA to come knocking now, right? Just call 'em and give them your version of the story and they'll go away. Proiblem solved"

Thanks for your objective, informed, intelligent and witty insight. I will forever defer to you as the supreme expert in all things UNC.

Thanks for your objective, informed, intelligent and witty insight. I will forever defer to you as the supreme expert in all things UNC.

And that you for your sarcastic and overreacting, emotional contributions. You've added a lot to this discussion.

Sent from my iPhone

The real story is... where the hell is Mr.TD?

Absolutely. Pay no attention to the fact several players have now come forward with the same stories of sham classes, faked papers, fixed grades but instead focus on one guy and his daddy's dislike for Roy Williams.

Now that's deflection a Republican would be proud of. 

Why are you bringing politics into this? USN retired? Don't you libs hate the military?

It's also really easy to search for 'McCants dislikes Roy Williams'.

he didn't like many, he basically got Doherty fired along with a similarly disgruntled Forte.so now we find out there were paper classes? No wait we knew that so what is new? Nothing, nothing new about McCants and nothing new about the classes.oh and like the liar MW he is writing a book, wait, there is something new.

Lol.

Lolololol

Sent from my iPhone

he didn't like many, he basically got Doherty fired along with a similarly disgruntled Forte.so now we find out there were paper classes? No wait we knew that so what is new? Nothing, nothing new about McCants and nothing new about the classes.oh and like the liar MW he is writing a book, wait, there is something new.

So are you saying you believe that McCants' took fake classes?  I also love how you think everyone who comes out and says something bad about unc is a liar, mean you have at least 5 former football players and now a basketball player that is backing up MW's claim but there are all liars right?  

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/06/06/3917363/2005-unc-champs-relied-on-suspect.html?sp=/99/100/&ihp=1