Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brandon Lafail running his mouth again

111 posts in this topic

Posted

Possible but it's one thing Brady can not teach him an that is how to catch a football.

brady made thompkins look decent despite that motherfuger dropping more balls than the dorky kid in gym class

1 person likes this

Posted

I still don't know why they are paying lafell so much to be their fourth wr and sit on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

brady made thompkins look decent despite that motherfuger dropping more balls than the dorky kid in gym class

I actually think Kembrell has talent, he just needs a really, really, really good wide receiver coach to help him hone it.

Drops and body control were an issue.

At times it was like watching Bambi on ice.

Posted

He's garbage, who cares, he sucks, fug him, lol. No seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

lafell will probably put up career numbers with tom brady

Assuming he learns to catch the ball.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Why do some of you get upset about things like this? It's not like he's going to say "I love the panthers, they are the greatest" while he is a patriot.

Posted

https://twitter.com/PatriotsSB49/status/474919897844445185

"Not saying we didn't work hard in Carolina, but we work harder here." -Brandon LaFell

Hey Brandon you better live up to that contract or things aint gonna go so well for you.

So when does he say something bad about the Panthers?

Posted

So when does he say something bad about the Panthers?

It just sounds like he is saying the Patriots are working harder than the Panthers, which can imply that the team can't win the big games because they don't work as hard as the Patriots.

Posted

Brandon Lafell blames Cam for his lack of production. Remember the comments about him playing well and being open, just not getting thrown the ball.

Then Cam said you can take the names on the jerseys off. Don't think they were the best of friends.

Posted

It just sounds like he is saying the Patriots are working harder than the Panthers, which can imply that the team can't win the big games because they don't work as hard as the Patriots.

That doesn't make any sense since the patriots lost in the playoffs last year too. And it's not as if the panthers didn't get to the playoffs by beating these same patriots. 

Posted

All he said was they work harder.  Worked hard in Carolina, working harder in New England doesn't really mean much.  Thats hardly running one's mouth.  Had he said something derogatory towards the Panthers, then I could see how it might be worth complaining about.  But this is nothing. 

Posted

This thread is still going?

Bi1pXgP.gif

1 person likes this