Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CPF4LIFE

Brandon Lafail running his mouth again

110 posts in this topic

Patriot players always imply they are the superior organization in every facet of the game. It 's nothing new.

lafell is going to act like...... he learning so much, he is learning a new offense that's based around passing, it would make sense that he's doing more work.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Too bad he couldn't run with his legs or do anything else worth a damn on a consistent basis.

when hasn't a pat acted like they weren't the best in the world ever and everyone else is beneath them? fans, players, and coaches?

3 people like this

All he said was they work harder.  Worked hard in Carolina, working harder in New England doesn't really mean much.  Thats hardly running one's mouth.  Had he said something derogatory towards the Panthers, then I could see how it might be worth complaining about.  But this is nothing. 

True, perhaps, but LaFell should STILL keep Caolina out of his mouth, according to Cover 32's Eric Reid.

Realistically, what LaFell said had quite a bit of truth to it. Tom Brady is a Hall of Fame quarterback right now and Cam Newton isn’t. At the moment, the Patriots are definitely a better organization than Carolina as evidenced by their success over the last decade or so.

However, LaFell still needs to shut his mouth because it’s just not a good look for him. The Panthers gave him every opportunity to succeed and he simply never took advantage. In fact, a big reason the Panthers couldn’t advance farther last season was because LaFell never turned into a quality number two receiver.

1 person likes this

From the article...

I feel like it was a better chance to come up here and get more balls...

I don't really think the organization can do that for you.  That's kinda something you have to take care of yourself :unsure:

1 person likes this

lafell is now one of those dudes i wouldn't shed a tear over if he were to have just dropped dead.  the guy is not a good football player.  

Tom Brady read that quote and didn't know who gave it.

i think he did. it was that new guy donald, right?

1 person likes this

when hasn't a pat acted like they weren't the best in the world ever and everyone else is beneath them? fans, players, and coaches?

I used to be a pat fan. Was getting fed up with the elitist attitude everyone had after a while and then spy gate happened, couldn't be a fan after that

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/6913/will-carolina-really-miss-lafell?src=mobile&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FlYrm5582xV%22%7D

David newton said it best.  LaFell is not being controversial he is just saying what he thinks.  For him the move was positive.  For us, he won't be missed and we might have upgraded.

Eric Davis on NFL AM said that LaFell's comments was more a reflection of him than the team. He said it meant he wasn't working hard enough while in Carolina.

1 person likes this