52 replies to this topic

#1 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:25 AM

for yelling at some fugger wearing a cowgirl hat because fug that poo. Why the fug wear a cowgirl hat in panther nation.

Drunk as fug but idc. Go Panthers!

#2 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,520 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:46 AM

merica

#3 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,788 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:48 AM

Don't wear your panther gear anywhere outside the 704....or you are the guy you yelled at

#4 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

Attached File  ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1402257404.007280.jpg   223.17KB   30 downloads

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#5 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

I think I read a story like this before, must be part of Panther fans DNA

Taunting Panther's Fans Force Marine Amputee Out Of Moosehead Bar and Grill

On Sunday a U.S. Marine who lost both legs in Afghanistan was forced to leave Charlotte's Moosehead Bar and Grill along with his wife, parents and friends after another patron at the restaurant became verbally combative and the restaurant staff asked the Marine to leave.

According to the Charlotte Observer: "The incident happened after Garrett Carnes, his wife Courtney, their parents, and friends Brett and Nicole Coburn stopped at the restaurant for dinner after attending the Carolina Panthers’ game against Dallas. Several members of the party, including Garrett Carnes, were wearing Dallas Cowboys jerseys.

Coburn said that when the group reached the front door, the fan, who other patrons called Tank, was waiting for them."

Josh "Tank" Watts and friend at a Panthers game.
“He was standing at the door, and he started harassing us because of the Cowboys jerseys,” Coburn said.

He said Tank told Garrett Carnes, “Don’t use your wheelchair as a crutch.”

According to multiple accounts of the incident, Carnes told the patron – and others who were ridiculing the group for being Cowboys’ fans – that he was a veteran and had lost his legs in Afghanistan.

Members of the Carnes-Coburn party tried to “defend ourselves verbally,” Brett Coburn said.
He said Tank walked toward Carnes in a threatening way, and some other patrons stepped in to break it up.

Neilsen said his employees are trained to separate possible combatants, in an effort to defuse such situations. On Sunday, staff members asked Garrett Carnes and his party to leave, while they took Tank to another area of the restaurant."

http://cedarposts.bl...-have-your.html

STAY CLASSY PANTHER FANS!

Edited by Big A, 08 June 2014 - 04:56 PM.

#6 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,824 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:24 PM

did you get that piece from the same white supremacist board that you got your other military-related article from

#7 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,444 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

On Sunday a U.S. Marine who lost both legs in Afghanistan was forced to leave Charlotte's Moosehead Bar and Grill along with his wife, parents and friends after another patron at the restaurant became verbally combative and the restaurant staff asked the Marine to leave.

According to the Charlotte Observer: "The incident happened after Garrett Carnes, his wife Courtney, their parents, and friends Brett and Nicole Coburn stopped at the restaurant for dinner after attending the Carolina Panthers’ game against Dallas. Several members of the party, including Garrett Carnes, were wearing Dallas Cowboys jerseys.

Coburn said that when the group reached the front door, the fan, who other patrons called Tank, was waiting for them."

“He was standing at the door, and he started harassing us because of the Cowboys jerseys,” Coburn said.

According to multiple accounts of the incident, Carnes told the patron – and others who were ridiculing the group for being Cowboys’ fans – that he was a veteran and had lost his legs in Afghanistan.

Members of the Carnes-Coburn party tried to “defend ourselves verbally,” Brett Coburn said.
He said Tank walked toward Carnes in a threatening way, and some other patrons stepped in to break it up.

Neilsen said his employees are trained to separate possible combatants, in an effort to defuse such situations. On Sunday, staff members asked Garrett Carnes and his party to leave, while they took Tank to another area of the restaurant."

That's seriously f*cked up.

Just how long have you been waiting to post something that happened nearly two years ago though? I don't know anyone, Panthers fan or not, who would do something like that. You may want to reconsider talking about class though, there is the little matter of a certain bounty scandal...

#8 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,824 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

pat's working on some zingers about cam newton wearing a towel and steve smith punching teammates as we speak

#9 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

Honestly thought about this after reading the title

#10 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

Oh look, it returned.

#11 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,211 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:37 PM

Well I mean, if that's literally what was happening, sounds like the guy was giving him some sound advice. Wheelchairs make terrible crutches.

#12 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,459 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:45 PM

welcome to the club!

#13 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,459 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:46 PM

funny thing is they are both basically across the street from each other

#14 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,459 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

Alice doesnt understand how real it gets on Montford Dr

#15 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,246 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:34 PM

Sz James gave Big a-hole some pie.

Why don't you two become bffs and then Sz James can move to New Orleans become a Saints fan and take that poor dogs place as Alice's peanut butter licker?

Please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com