Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TNPanther

Got kicked out of fuggin Angry Ale's

53 posts in this topic

nfl-team-logo-map.gif

Looking at proximity, Steeler aren't even the closest teams to Charlotte, so I wonder why all the Steeler fans? I would have assumed bc of proximity it would have been Falcons. I guess that in the year before Panthers, locals jumped onto those two bandwagons since those teams had been pretty successful in those years?

We have more than our fair share of transplants from eastern ohio, western PA and Western NY.

Srsly, they're everywhere.

In other news, since Saints are going to do part of their camp it the Greenbrier in WV, it seems the locals are becoming fans and really excited to watch the practices.

Here is link to short video about it. Seems like they are making a state of the art sports treatment center run by the famous Dr. Andrews, so will probably have a Panther players going there for treatment in future.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/media-center/videos/Inside-look-at-The-Greenbrier/21c937f0-1afc-47eb-8b5c-d55e3f97dd57

nfl-team-logo-map.gif

Looking at proximity, Steeler aren't even the closest teams to Charlotte, so I wonder why all the Steeler fans? I would have assumed bc of proximity it would have been Falcons. I guess that in the year before Panthers, locals jumped onto those two bandwagons since those teams had been pretty successful in those years?

The Steelers are a brand name football team, just like the Cowboys. Fans around here of either of those teams generally haven't set foot in Pennsylvania or Texas. They also root for the Yankees in baseball, the Lakers in the NBA, etc.There aren't many Falcons fans in NC because they were not winners in the 70s, 80s, and 90s when many people were picking their teams to follow. Before the Panthers arrived, most people around here (that didn't pick the Steelers/Cowboys) rooted for the Redskins.

Sz James gave Big a-hole some pie.

Why don't you two become bffs and then Sz James can move to New Orleans become a Saints fan and take that poor dogs place as Alice's peanut butter licker?

Please?

Well since you brought up the idea, and apparently sit around thinking about one man licking another mans balls, why don't you volunteer?

nfl-team-logo-map.gif

lol falcons "fans"

Most of em never heard of the falcons before jamal anderson

lol Fat Alice needed a map to tell him that there's an NFL team closer to NC than Pittsburgh.

2 people like this

Don't wear your panther gear anywhere outside the 704....or you are the guy you yelled at

I will wear my Panther gear wherever the fug I please.

And I will yell at any Cowboy douche bag I please.

Just because some fat fug suffering tryptophan poisoining has decided he likes Tony fuging Romo doesn't mean I have to put up with that shyt.

Don't wear your panther gear anywhere outside the 704....or you are the guy you yelled at

I wear it all the time and rarely even get a comment. The majority of Cowboy's fans down here are pretty humble lately.

1 person likes this

I wear it all the time and rarely even get a comment. The majority of Cowboy's fans down here are pretty humble lately.

redskins and cowboy fans tried to perk up when the girls made their 1st playoff appearance in 20 years and teh skins thought they had someone capable of playing QB in washington... 

since both have since been shat all over they seem more even keel lately....

1 person likes this

fortunately, the Skins and Boieeez have two of the worst owners in the league.