#31 Cage

Cage

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:53 PM

Hahahaha damn.  It's not that fuging serious man.  The list of things in life worth fighting about is pretty short. 

#32 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,693 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

1. the last donut

that's all I got

#33 Mol3m4n

Mol3m4n

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationMitchell, NC

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:56 AM

The Steeler hate stems from old timers who inhabited the Carolinas before the Panthers (or most of us in this forum) existed. Those old timers apparently didn't have very good genes to pass along to their children. Their children like the Steelers because "I used to sit on dad's lap watching Terry Bradshaw". Their grandchildren still didn't inherit the genes necessary to form one's own opinion and like the Steelers because "I sat on dad's lap watching Neil O'Donnell".

Those people are everywhere. Then there are the half a million or so Pittsburgh exiles who moved to different cities and popped out millions of welfare Steeler fan babies.

However, they are nowhere near as annoying as Cowboy fans. I've come to the conclusion that most people who say the Cowboys are their favorite team simply do not watch football but want a favorite team. Rarely can they name a player other than Romo or Bryant.
Then there are the "hardcore" Cowboys fans... you know them when you see them. No episode of COPS has ever been filmed without a drunk guy in a Cowboys shirt being arrested. Those are the people I'm talking about. They populate trailer parks and lower income areas all over the Carolinas. They somehow find size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL Emmitt Smith jerseys and use the star to cover dents on their rust bucket cars.

I can usually coexist with either fanbase..... until I show up to say, Panthers vs. Saints the day after welfare checks go out, and they show up wearing their Romo or Polamalu jerseys. Ummm... go watch your team on tv?

My dad is a Cowboys fan. My brother was too before he died. My point is that both of them were tall and lean people that knew everything about the Cowboys and watched every game. Although we would have playful banter, I've never heard them day a cross thing to anyone. Even Redskins fans. And my dad has never even had one sip of alcohol.

So just because they like the Cowboys doesn't make them a bad person or a Bandwagon fan. The only franchise I even respect in football besides the Panthers are the Cowboys, and that's because of one of these "horrible" Cowboys fans that everyone talks about.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#34 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,468 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:12 AM

bandwagon 49er fans have supplanted the cowboys in my book.  the dallas fans i know right now are actually somewhat knowledgable about their team and the NFL in general.  there's only one guy i know who fits in the "cam is gonna sign with dallas after his contract with the sorry-ass panthers runs out jerruh gonna bring him home" category.  he actually unironically tried to talk poo to me about the cowboys signing dan connor a few years ago if that tells you anything.  i set him straight on that topic quickly.

i've yet to meet a redskins fan who isn't a total dumbass with no concept of how football works other than "man get ball then run" so i can't say the same for them.

the main thing that chaps my ass about washington and dallas fans in the carolinas is the "there's no such thing as a die hard panther fan because all of you were bandwagoning on the (cowboys/redskins) and just jumped off" angle that many of them take.  as if anybody would give two shits about either of those teams outside of their home markets if they hadn't won super bowls decades ago.

Edited by Nicks To The Colts, 13 June 2014 - 11:15 AM.

#35 Cage

Cage

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:45 AM

For the sake of argument let's change the OP's words a bit:

I got kicked out of fuging Angry Ale's for yelling at some bitch ass, bate ass fugger wearing the wrong set because fug that poo. Why the fug wear some wack ass poo like that in panther nation?  We run poo around here.  fug around and get killed around here because we set trip hard and loc out on the daily.  Fool was lucky I didn't put one in his head to make him remember.  Drunk as fug but idc. Panthers! Mars bitches!! What??!!

The irony is delicious.  The same people quick to label others "thugs" will consistently display a gang mentality.   

Edited by Cage, 14 June 2014 - 12:47 AM.

#36 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,500 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:12 AM

Just a reminder that this is smack central. If your feelings get hurt, well, that was my intent.

#37 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:46 AM

My dad is a Cowboys fan. My brother was too before he died. My point is that both of them were tall and lean people that knew everything about the Cowboys and watched every game. Although we would have playful banter, I've never heard them day a cross thing to anyone. Even Redskins fans. And my dad has never even had one sip of alcohol.

So just because they like the Cowboys doesn't make them a bad person or a Bandwagon fan. The only franchise I even respect in football besides the Panthers are the Cowboys, and that's because of one of these "horrible" Cowboys fans that everyone talks about.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I think all aforementioned posts refer to typical 90s bandwagon Cowboy fans. Your dad was probably a fan from the Tom Landry era and stuck with the team through the years. Your late brother ( sorry for you loss). Was most likely a fan through your dad. Sounds like you had a good time with the back and forth banter.

My Bro in law from Long Island is a lifetime cowboy fan but similar to your family does not flaunt or act larger than life like most of the Cowboy fans we encounter. There are a few cowboy fans that have sense but not too many.

#38 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:19 PM

Kinda ironic how everyone is making fun of every Cowboys fan for supposedly being a bandwagon fan and every Saints fan for supposedly just joining in '09, yet fail to mention the droves of Panther Bandwagon fans they made multiple threads on this boards about after Cam had his little 6 game stretch back in '11 and people thought he was you to be great, or last year mid November after a bunch of wins. I mean even look at all the new memberships to this board last Nov and Dec with the customary, "oh I be been a fan all my life and longtime lurker, but was waiting for a historic win run and best season in recent history before posting".

http://www.carolinah...bandwagon-fans/

http://www.carolinah...-this-city-has/

Lol at all the people thinking Cam was going to be elite after those first few games, and then turned out to be more of an elite running back, passing QB not so much! Please give him a loooooong extension!

#39 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:24 PM

This reminds me so much of the imfamous thread by my favorite Falcons fans to banter with. He wrote about telling off a Saints fan in Falcons territory: (this is the guy that came here posting about me last year, were actually pretty cool now, just to passionate fans repping our teams)

http://boards.atlant...ts-have-nerves/

I'm eating at the wonderful chick-fil-a (which sponcers the falcons). out of the location at flowery branch (home of the falcons). And this stupid winch comes in with a saints shirt and sits in front of me.

Lets just say my white mohawk was turning red hot mad. I asked if she knew where she was and what she was wearing. She tried to say something but I couldn't understand swamp people talk. And then was told by a old guy; who worked for chick-fil-a, to either be polite or leave.

What did I do? I was nice in the way I talked to her, and she was the one who came into my territory. I wonder how he would fill if a person set beside him with a "i support osama bin laden"shirt on?

Edited by Big A, 14 June 2014 - 12:25 PM.

#40 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,151 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:13 PM

lol smack central posts from 2012-2014 are dat alice's magnum opus

one day he will tell his grandchildren about his glory days singlehandedly funding utz's cheese ball industry and fat-fingering essays to dumb panthers fan's LOL

#41 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,468 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:16 PM

yep the cowboys bandwagon is certainly comparable to bandwagon cam fans alright

#42 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,151 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

and if no grandchildren than a box of three dozen dunkin donuts

#43 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,527 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

grandchildren 

Huge assumption 

edit: why do I even bother

Edited by SZ James, 14 June 2014 - 01:22 PM.

#44 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

yep the cowboys bandwagon is certainly comparable to bandwagon cam fans alright

You're sarcasm is well placed, Cowboys actually won something in the 90's, Cam and Panthers...well not so much!

#45 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,468 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

You're sarcasm is well placed, Cowboys actually won something in the 90's, Cam and Panthers...well not so much!

"dallas won them a couple of them there super bowls two decades ago hyuk"

it's like i'm really talking to some toothless redneck wearing a starter jacket in a food lion parking lot

also http://www.ecenglish...h/youre-vs-your

Edited by Nicks To The Colts, 14 June 2014 - 03:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.