Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I had a conversation with the woman...

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not in Charlotte...asshat.

Posted

"Being with you at the Panthers game drinking a beer and eating $12 Bojangles chicken tenders."

I'm not gonna say shes telling you what u want to hear, but yeah.

In all fairness, she could be telling the whole truth. $12 dollar tenders are a fuging joke, not something to regard as a sacred memory. You can rationalize it however you'd like I suppose.

Posted

Charlotte is someone's favorite place?

Good god travel more

7 people like this

Posted

Charlotte is a great city. I've only been in the city 3 times for the 3 games I've attended, but each time me and the missus have spent the weekend there.

Part of me wants to move there, the other part wonders what I would do with the other 357 days of the year if I did move there.

Posted

Watching Brady scream at the refs like a 10 year old girl is more valuable than all of the supremes Bojangles could ever produce.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wat

Posted

U post too much personal poo on here no one cares about. Cool u graduated with a chincy 2 year degree now you had nice convo with the girl. Cool story bro

2 people like this

Posted

U post too much personal poo on here no one cares about. Cool u graduated with a chincy 2 year degree now you had nice convo with the girl. Cool story bro

So...since you seem to know all these interwebz rules. Could you post them for the rest of us who are still learning?

C'mon bro, be a champ.

2 people like this

Posted

lol

Posted

"Being with you at the Panthers game drinking a beer and eating $12 Bojangles chicken tenders." Guys I think she's the one. 

yes. yes she is. marry her asap

Posted

Good stuff man.  Good luck to you.  

I actually am looking for a reason to move back to Charlotte.  I loved it there.

Posted

Charlotte is someone's favorite place?

Good god travel more

LOL!