I'll go first...
1. Byron Bell will be a serviceable LT, but when giving up a sack after 3 straight games without giving up a sack he'll instantly be crucified by the Huddle which will then start a crowdfunding project to obtain life insurance for Cam.
2. Kelvin Benjamin will channel his inner Jericho Crotchery and score 10 TDs.
3. Double Trouble will return for their last hurrah, combining for over 1600 yards.
4. Robert Lester will be the starting SS by the end of the season.
5. Josh Norman will make the final roster much to everyone's confusion.
Edited by Icege, 08 June 2014 - 11:10 AM.