Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

How to easily identify WT

48 posts in this topic

don't you remember the story of superheros, and how he save Persephone from the three headed minotaur? he was waiting at the center of Troy with Charybdis.

after he killed them, they all had gyros platters with extra humus.

I'm not going to lie, I stalk PhillyB's facebook too. But mainly just because I admire him and think he is really cool. He lives a life I wish I could live and has an adorable family and seems to be a great dad

i would have guessed Moby Dick which most WT wouldnt even know what that is

Didn't think people used the words WT anymore. What are you somebody's granny?

Son of a....

Sent from my iPhone while pooping using CarolinaHuddle

I'm going to be in 3 cities in 3 days this week and now I have to see Rosie O'Donnel's clone again when I log into the huddle on my poo breaks. So have you been pulling doubles at the tranny strip clubs Alice? Obviously you've been missed.

Sent from my iPhone while pooping using CarolinaHuddle

Alice, you must be so hype that somebody called for your services. Don't you just want to throw caution to the wind and go out and buy like 6 Wendy's side salads with regular ranch? I mean just go crazy with the veggies and the processed lard and seasonings! You can get Your maid Lupe and Mr Bigglesworth to lick the excess ranch off your 4 chest hairs! Christmas in Metairie in June!!!

So Alice disappears for weeks on end, only to return to post the pics of Philly he's been fapping to...  I would say I'm surprised but...

2 people like this