Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to easily identify WT

48 posts in this topic

Posted

U have to be really really fat to consider a giant octopus as seafood

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I guess you saw the comment about the other guy giving you competition for dumbest person on the board and wanted to reclaim the title!? The kraken is a SQUID, not an octopus. They are actually both seafood and squid is sold in most restaurants in stats as calamari, while octopus or pulpo as we call it in Spain is very popular, especially as a tapas. Lol dumbass!

Posted

The kraken is a squid? I could have sworn it was a fictional creature and therefore could be anything the writer wants it to be..

2 people like this

Posted

as we call it in Spain

lol

1 person likes this

Posted

is Spain a slum neighborhood in downtown NO?

Posted

The kraken is a squid? I could have sworn it was a fictional creature and therefore could be anything the writer wants it to be..

I know you're trying your hardest to take up for dumbass and his octopus comment, but do you really want to throw your hat in the ring with him?

Kraken (/ˈkreɪkən/ or /ˈkrɑːkən/)[1] is a legendary sea monster of giant proportions that is said to dwell off the coasts of Norway and Greenland. The legend may have originated from sightings of giant squid that are estimated to grow to 13–15 m (40–50 ft) in length, including the tentacles.[2][3] The sheer size and fearsome appearance attributed to the kraken have made it a common ocean-dwelling monster in various fictional works.

Posted

Wiki  doesn't change that it is a fictional creature....

Clash-of-the-Titans-Kraken.jpg

Posted

Colossal_octopus_by_Pierre_Denys_de_Mont

looks like an octopus to me...

Posted

is Spain a slum neighborhood in downtown NO?

Guess you missed the part where I am 100% pure Spaniard, born in Spain to Spanish parents, have most of my relatives there, all my ancestry is from there traced all the way back to the 1,400's, and visit often, as recent as just a few months ago. Actually English was my third language, only spoke Spanish and some Portuguese when I arrived in states. I was a Spanish citizen the first half of my life so yes, I can say "we" about Spain.

Posted

don't forget 'elitist douche' as your 4th

Posted

Colossal_octopus_by_Pierre_Denys_de_Mont

looks like an octopus to me...

Guess that makes this guy a dumbass for going with the whole historical squid representation.

10369136_10101169508916801_486909395244410325799_10101169509091451_601760629878410341699_10101169509216201_7764640145425

Posted

weird you speak spanish and portugese but not catalan

1 person likes this

Posted

don't forget 'elitist douche' as your 4th

Well when you're better than most people, it kinda fits. That why I love this place, people kiss my @ss all day, so it's fun to get something different, insult away!