Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Osama is dead and Al Q is on the run

92 posts in this topic

Actually, our recent bouts of weakness is like blood in the water.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-watches-iraq-speeds-toward-094500826.html;_ylt=AwrBEiJOiJhT3VgA4I3QtDMD

Mass beheadings in Iraq.

What a mess.

Perception is reality. now step outside of our borders and the perception is we surrendered to the Taliban. Boka Haram tells us whats what. Iraq was an American defeat. We've betrayed Egypt for a political nightmare known as the Muslim Brotherhood. Hamas And Hezbollah have real juice worldwide. we assassinated Gadaffi. And are currently empowering the same forces that beat us in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. So that they can over throw another long standing ally in syria. Pakistan is the only nation dumb enough to let us run ops anymore and you see what that has gotten them this week. I imagine recruiting is is at an all time high right now?

A great foreign policy, no doubt about it.

The man who brought us in there is dead. His name is Osama Bin Laden.

You know we're talking about Iraq, right?

4 people like this

You know we're talking about Iraq, right?

Oops, my bad! Then his name is Saddam. And he dead too

Ahh yes....the Iraqi leader who played such a major role in September 11th.

2 people like this

This group is afiliated with Al Qaeda now that's running amok in Iraq. 

That's funny we had to invade Iraq to "deny Al Queida a safe haven" but it took us leaving Iraq for them to actually have one.

Zarquawi was top dog Al Queda. Who actually believes Saddam could have supported an Army financially? His army surrendered to cnn crews back in the 90's. We were fighting insurgents the whole time. Just like the Taliban. They are an occupying force in Afghan. Just like the rebels in Libya or the rebels in Syria. They just move from one conflict to the next.

Our so-called leader is gutless, and not a leader.  He just got done blabbering about how safe and more accepting the world is....well, maybe to his Muslim buddies it is, for the rest of us we just get to sit back and wait for the next 9/11 to happen. :mellow:

Hahahaha his Muslim buddies going old school

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle