• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#31 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,139 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:31 PM

Under Bush...militants were running and hiding. 

Under Obama...they're taking over cities wholesale. 

They ran and hid right onto our airplanes.

Then they ran from killing locals into Iraq to kill Americans.

You are really really not smart or observant in any way

Tell the 4000 Americans that died in Iraq and their families their opponents must have got a few lucky shots off while they were running and hiding because Dubya

#32 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Shula Bowl Shuffle

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:33 PM

g5 have you ever considered writing political commercials for a living

that post of yours would sound great read by a deep male voice over a black and white image of obama grimacing or looking down

#33 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,086 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

Our so-called leader is gutless, and not a leader.  He just got done blabbering about how safe and more accepting the world is....well, maybe to his Muslim buddies it is, for the rest of us we just get to sit back and wait for the next 9/11 to happen. :mellow:

how does any human cognition stitch together a worldview in this manner

#34 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:04 PM

Our so-called leader is gutless, and not a leader.  He just got done blabbering about how safe and more accepting the world is....well, maybe to his Muslim buddies it is, for the rest of us we just get to sit back and wait for the next 9/11 to happen. :mellow:

What are you talking about? Both Bush and Obama are no different than hitler. We've declared war on countries whom house resources that big oil, big energy, and big pharma covet, not to mention we've got troops stationed in 100+ countries. This doesn't sound very weak to me...this is the American empire we're talking about. The only way another 9/11 would happen is if 1) We stage another one, or 2) Countries get so legitimately pissed at us for occupying their lands and killing millions of innocents that they decide to strike back for a change. But, considering how much of a military powerhouse we are, option #1 is the most likely, especially considering we already have precedent for it that happened 13 years ago.

#35 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,139 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

Whoever posted that gozoogle thing I owe you a beer

I holla'd at mah playas here way back when dat douche Bush started rappin' bout Iraq then dat if we went in, we owned Iraq fo' a straight-up long time. Well shiiiit, it became such a gangbangin' finger-lickin' fug up Bush had ta git up n' hope tha crap I also holla'd was goin ta happen didn't. When you all make funk of me as some bleedin ass tree higher you could not be mo' wrong, I just know mo' than you do bout these thangs havin been a pimpin' dedicated armchair historian of other wars before Desert Storm made me straight-up wanna KNOW tha nuttinizz goin on. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Because of dat I knew bout Gangstas For A New Century, a cold-ass lil conservatizzle be thinkin tank ran by Wolfowicz. Cheney etc. advocatin invasion of Iraq when Clinton was prez promisin our asses all tha benefitz of brangin freedom ta Iraq. I was pretty shocked ta peep Bush integrate it tha fug into a nationistic fug up so callously.

Sent from mah iPhizzy rockin CarolinaHuddle

#36 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,684 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:02 AM

This group is afiliated with Al Qaeda now that's running amok in Iraq.

similar in name only
OBL's al qaeda was mostly Sunni while ISIS (the al-qaeda Iraq offshoot taking over) is mostly Shia. It operates mostly through Iran under the guise that the Shia majority in Iraq will finally gain control after being suppressed by Saddam and later limited by the US

#37 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,425 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:18 AM

similar in name only
OBL's al qaeda was mostly Sunni while ISIS (the al-qaeda Iraq offshoot taking over) is mostly Shia. It operates mostly through Iran under the guise that the Shia majority in Iraq will finally gain control after being suppressed by Saddam and later limited by the US

Um...why would Iran start getting involved to fight this group if they were mostly Shia.  Pretty sure they are Sunni. 

http://en.wikipedia...._and_the_Levant

The group was composed of and supported by a variety of insurgent groups, including its predecessor organisation, the Mujahideen Shura Council, Al-Qaeda in Iraq, Jaysh al-Fatiheen, Jund al-Sahaba, Katbiyan Ansar Al-Tawhid wal Sunnah, Jeish al-Taiifa al-Mansoura, etc., and other clans whose population profess Sunni Islam. It aimed to establish a caliphate in the Sunni majority regions of Iraq, later expanding this to include Syria.[28] In February 2014, after an eight-month power struggle, al-Qaeda cut all ties to ISIL.[29

#38 Machete

Machete

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:47 AM

Um...why would Iran start getting involved to fight this group if they were mostly Shia.  Pretty sure they are Sunni. 

Agreed. They are Sunni, Shia don't trip like dat.

#39 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,773 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:23 AM

Unlikely bed fellows

http://www.reuters.c...N0EO0QH20140613

#40 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,684 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:18 AM

Um...why would Iran start getting involved to fight this group if they were mostly Shia. Pretty sure they are Sunni.

The Middle East uses deception much better than we do.

This group targeted and killed Sunni leaders in Iraq, oppressed and killed Sunni civilians in Baghdad. Look up the Sunni Awakening.

It appears now that they are working together (ASIS and leftovers from the Sunni Awakening)

Edited by googoodan, 13 June 2014 - 11:19 AM.

#41 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,112 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

What are you talking about? Both Bush and Obama are no different than hitler. We've declared war on countries whom house resources that big oil, big energy, and big pharma covet, not to mention we've got troops stationed in 100+ countries. This doesn't sound very weak to me...this is the American empire we're talking about. The only way another 9/11 would happen is if 1) We stage another one, or 2) Countries get so legitimately pissed at us for occupying their lands and killing millions of innocents that they decide to strike back for a change. But, considering how much of a military powerhouse we are, option #1 is the most likely, especially considering we already have precedent for it that happened 13 years ago.

Only 3 pages to Godwin's Law...

My aren't we the efficient bunch.

#42 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:31 PM

Youngblood radical Vs. Wiseblood radical. Or its a deceptive deer dance? Or both?

#43 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

I just saw an old clip of Obama saying we need to close Gitmo because it is a recruiting tool for Al Qaeda.  What?  He wants to make peace with Al Qaeda?  HA!   This is the dumbist muther fuker ever occupied the oval office.  That is not racist.  I mean the dumbest white OR black.  Al Qaeda must be killed. Sooner or later it must be killed.  The sooner the easier and better.  Look at history of trying to deal with all the the mid eastern terrorist.   

How much more damage can this dumbass do in two more years?  OMG!

#44 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,338 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

I just saw an old clip of Obama saying we need to close Gitmo because it is a recruiting tool for Al Qaeda.  What?  He wants to make peace with Al Qaeda?  

How did you mentally get from sentence 1 to sentence 3?

#45 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

How did you mentally get from sentence 1 to sentence 3?

Try rereading a couple of times.  Put away all distractions and try to focus and concentrate.  Hell man, I don't know what to tell ya.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com