Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Could Randle fall to #9?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Rumors starting to pick up that he'll need surgery and that could drop him down the board some.

@WojYahooNBA
Multiple teams considering Randle in and out of draft lottery have his medical info and expect him to have surgery on foot. It is an issue.

@NBARumorCentral
Even if Julius Randle does undergo foot surgery, don't expect him to slide past No. 9 on draft day.

Would you take Randle if he's there at 9?  Still wouldn't have any perimeter shooting, but Randle is a big-time talent when healthy.

Posted

Easy answer for me.

Yes.

Posted

Randle just did not impress late in the season for me..KYseemed to flourish in the tourney when they limited his touches. He is good but i rather get some of the perimeter talent in this draft.

Posted

Like i said the best value at #9 should be either a PF or overseas player. I want the best player @ nine, don't care what spot he plays. The other two gimme a wing and walker insurance.

Posted

I would love Randle here.  But this could also open the door to a team wanting to trade up to get him 

Posted

Yes but Cho will pass on the "risk".

Posted

yup. Cho is ass at drafting
2 people like this

Posted

yup. Cho is ass at drafting

Posted

He will fall...we will draft McDermott...I will end up in an alcohol induced coma

1 person likes this

Posted

If Randle is there at #9, either pick him and trade him to Minnesota for #13 and a player, or try to trade #9 to Minnesota for two of their four picks this year.

1 person likes this

Posted

If Randle is there at #9, either pick him and trade him to Minnesota for #13 and a player, or try to trade #9 to Minnesota for two of their four picks this year.

Why would we trade a gem that fell in our laps?

Posted

Why would we trade a gem that fell in our laps?