Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Could Randle fall to #9?

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Rumors starting to pick up that he'll need surgery and that could drop him down the board some.

@WojYahooNBA
Multiple teams considering Randle in and out of draft lottery have his medical info and expect him to have surgery on foot. It is an issue.

@NBARumorCentral
Even if Julius Randle does undergo foot surgery, don't expect him to slide past No. 9 on draft day.

Would you take Randle if he's there at 9?  Still wouldn't have any perimeter shooting, but Randle is a big-time talent when healthy.

Posted · Report post

Easy answer for me.

Yes.

Posted · Report post

Randle just did not impress late in the season for me..KYseemed to flourish in the tourney when they limited his touches. He is good but i rather get some of the perimeter talent in this draft.

Posted · Report post

Like i said the best value at #9 should be either a PF or overseas player. I want the best player @ nine, don't care what spot he plays. The other two gimme a wing and walker insurance.

Posted · Report post

I would love Randle here.  But this could also open the door to a team wanting to trade up to get him 

Posted · Report post

Yes but Cho will pass on the "risk".

Posted · Report post

yup. Cho is ass at drafting
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

yup. Cho is ass at drafting

Posted · Report post

He will fall...we will draft McDermott...I will end up in an alcohol induced coma

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If Randle is there at #9, either pick him and trade him to Minnesota for #13 and a player, or try to trade #9 to Minnesota for two of their four picks this year.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If Randle is there at #9, either pick him and trade him to Minnesota for #13 and a player, or try to trade #9 to Minnesota for two of their four picks this year.

Why would we trade a gem that fell in our laps?