Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

so IF we draft McBuckets at #9....

179 posts in this topic

I'd be completely fine with McDermott as the pick. He can straight up shoot the basketball, something we are missing.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

(1) Lavine / Harris

(2) Stauskas

(3) Young

(4) Saric

(5) McD

have the Hornets not learned from Adam Morrison! you don't draft american whites!!!

have the Hornets not learned from Adam Morrison! you don't draft american whites!!!

Well the Bobcats did... ;)

I'm hearing McDermott kinda got it handed to him by TJ at their workout.

Nate on WFNZ said he had a hard time making shots on Warren.

I'm hearing McDermott kinda got it handed to him by TJ at their workout.

Nate on WFNZ said he had a hard time making shots on Warren.

I also heard he didn't have a great 3 on 3 here, but I also heard he had great workouts in Boston and LA.

Also, been hearing that TJW has been pretty much dominating 3 on 3 everywhere he has been

You don't draft a "shooter" in the lottery if you can help it, you draft superstar potential, athletic freaks. Both McDermott and Stauskas will be drafted before 13. Neither should be. 

You don't draft a "shooter" in the lottery if you can help it, you draft superstar potential, athletic freaks. Both McDermott and Stauskas will be drafted before 13. Neither should be.

I bet GSW is glad they didn't think that when they drafted Curry

I'd be completely fine with McDermott as the pick. He can straight up shoot the basketball, something we are missing.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

No one should get drafted in the lottery just because they can "shoot" unless they are incapable of missing or being defended. 

I bet GSW is glad they didn't think that when they drafted Curry

Let's be real a second. In workouts that year Curry was showing people he could handle the ball and be a facilitator.