#76 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

On a side note, has anyone noticed how their playing style has changed with the Panthers? Back in the pre-Cam days, I was always trying to pound the rock. I rarely threw more than about 25 times per game. Post-Cam, I'm slinging the ball all over the place.

I still pound it, a lot with disigned Cam plays. I'm good at passing but really good at running. I hold back from passing until I must pass on 3rd down if need be. That way, I always convert because I have a good passing scheme but I do not give my opponent time to even try and adjust to it. I also use ball control and eat clock. I play a lot like the real panthers lol

^^ time to adjust as in I'm only going to pass 25% of the time and within those plays he won't be able to pick up on what I'm doing. True winning formula

Edited by The Huddler, 17 June 2014 - 08:47 PM.

#77 Panthers8969

Panthers8969

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

It would e cool if you could take your franchise team online and challenge other peoples franchise team. They kinda have this with online franchises. But this way two people could have the same players and you could play against random people

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#78 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,632 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

Any word if they'll do the Sunday Ticket thing again this year?

#79 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,632 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

And why are so many people saying Madden 05 was good? That was the last time they focused on defense.... aka teleporting DBs.

Still not as bad as DTs running down WRs like in 2k5

#80 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,209 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:51 AM

I kinda wish 2K Sports (NBA 2K) or Konami (Pro Evolution Soccer) were allowed to make NFL games. Their engines are far superior than anything EA has to offer.

all pro football 2k8 was lightyears ahead of madden 08. It had a gang tackle system which wasn't brought in madden until 2010, and instead of running into your o lines back and falling on your ass, in all pro football your guy will put his hand out and either push his lineman forwards or push off to change momentum to the side and continue running straight. Was so much better

#81 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:53 AM

No matter how many of you bitch about madden, just like the rest of the internet, you'll buy it. "I MEAN IT IIIIIIIIIIIIS THE ONLY NFL GAME ON THE MARKET". I got pretty addicted as I did not like last year's PS4 one at all (it was a shitty port). This game gives you a much more immersive feeling.and it looks gorgeous.

#82 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

I play a lot of madden and I believe I could beat anyone one this forum ( anyone, challenge me, please), and I see how flawed the game is every snap. Some just like to complain but don't discount those who know their madden.

What system?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#83 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:10 AM

What system?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

360. I'm too broke for the One lol hit me up

#84 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:09 AM

No matter how many of you bitch about madden, just like the rest of the internet, you'll buy it. "I MEAN IT IIIIIIIIIIIIS THE ONLY NFL GAME ON THE MARKET". I got pretty addicted as I did not like last year's PS4 one at all (it was a shitty port). This game gives you a much more immersive feeling.and it looks gorgeous.

I think that is part of the problem with Madden.  You can see all the problems yet you buy it every year.  I buy it every 2 or 3 years.  Much happier with the game now then when I bought it every year.

#85 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:04 PM

I think that is part of the problem with Madden. You can see all the problems yet you buy it every year. I buy it every 2 or 3 years. Much happier with the game now then when I bought it every year.

People who like to play online are forced to buy madden every year. Soon after madden 15 comes out, the servers for 25 will go down.

Greed

#86 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

People who like to play online are forced to buy madden every year. Soon after madden 15 comes out, the servers for 25 will go down.

Greed

Well that sucks for people.  I don't play it online so I don't have that problem.  

C.R.E.A.M. - EASports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com