• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,470 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:00 AM

England vs Italy should be as good as Spain vs Netherlands.

I want to see England win but I'd love to see Balotelli pulling RVP. 

#2 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,551 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:02 AM

4 matches today and I'm going to Franklin BBQ.Attached File  ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1402750938.665509.jpg   83.42KB   6 downloads

Sent from my iPhone using Carolina

#3 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,470 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:09 AM

I have a man crash on Balotelli.  I love the fire he brings.  I think he's really underrated and will explode within 1-2 years as one of the best players in Europe.

It might be also related to Arsenal watching him very close in World Cup and if he does well, he'll likely be wearing Arsenal jersey come August.

#4 Brit-Panther

Brit-Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:57 AM

I have a man crash on Balotelli.  I love the fire he brings.  I think he's really underrated and will explode within 1-2 years as one of the best players in Europe.

It might be also related to Arsenal watching him very close in World Cup and if he does well, he'll likely be wearing Arsenal jersey come August.

Be careful what you wish for, just ask any Man City fan. The bloke is a lot of hard work and trouble. No denying his talent but man would you want that kind of potential disruption in the dressing room?

#5 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,287 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

Be careful what you wish for, just ask any Man City fan. The bloke is a lot of hard work and trouble. No denying his talent but man would you want that kind of potential disruption in the dressing room?

Yea. He'll be 10 times Mesut Ozil's "body language" issue when things aren't going well.

#6 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,282 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

Me and some friends are enjoying English and Italian beers right now. I heart World Cup.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#7 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,551 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

Me and some friends are enjoying Italian beers right now.

You're either lying or drunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Carolina

#8 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,796 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:56 PM

I was fully expecting a draw. Italy got away with a win. 

#9 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

The English infuriate me. I want them to be good because they have so much talent but their mentality is week. It's like a team full of Chris Bosh's.

Raheem Sterling was brilliant in my mind. He was fearless. The rest of the team was afraid to make a play. You have to take chances and you have to make the most of it. The English were knocking it around with 5 minutes left as if they had the lead. England needs to be brave.

Pirlo is such an amazing passer. They could put him out there in his 50s and he'd do the same things.

For me the story of this World Cup is run at the goal. If you are facing the goal and moving forward you can score goals. If you play conservative you will concede and never claw back.

#10 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,793 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

Denouncing my citizenship if these scrubs don't make it outta the group rounds. Why the hell do they always flop on the big stage?

#11 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:09 PM

I'm telling you old skilled players like Forlan aren't getting the job done this World Cup. Throw on some energy, get excited, run at the goal.

#12 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,282 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:02 PM

England just couldn't create when they needed too.

I see them getting out of the group behind Italy.

#13 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,470 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:58 PM

Wenger is good at controlling this kind of people.  Plus he's maturing... about to get married.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com