Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandy Hook Revisisted: Shooting was a drill and no one actually died

90 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

For your viewing pleasure. This whole thing was an extremely obvious fake. Sucks the American people are amongst the most gullible on the planet...

[yt]m1yfJDCMU64[/yt]

Posted · Report post

Sh*t my spelling sucks lol

Posted · Report post

I find this particularly offensive because I died in that shooting.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

This is offensive to the families that lost children. 

edit: I have a friend who's niece by marriage died in this event. It's sick that people come up with this poo

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

So Operations Northwoods?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

This is offensive to the families that lost children.

edit: I have a friend who's niece by marriage died in this event. It's sick that people come up with this poo

I not fond of these conspiracy theories either, but how is it offensive? If I was murdered and the people had a suspect but someone had alternative theories as to who really murdered me is that offensive? I understand that the general public is uncomfortable ripping off this bandaid and revisiting this, but there is nothing wrong with asking questions and presenting alternatives.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

this is ridiculous. "do you think this person looks miserable?! wouldn't she look miserable?!"

Posted · Report post

I not fond of these conspiracy theories either, but how is it offensive? If I was murdered and the people had a suspect but someone had alternative theories as to who really murdered me is that offensive? I understand that the general public is uncomfortable ripping off this bandaid and revisiting this, but there is nothing wrong with asking questions and presenting alternatives.

the fact that you can't see the offense in "ha! your kid isn't dead, quit faking it" shows all of us how little about humans you understand.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

you don't think it's insulting to screen captures from an interview and say "This woman is supposed to be upset. Does she look upset?"  Or to pull family photos and claim they are fake and that the people are lying?  That either your kids never died or you never had kids?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Wide World of Venom

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

Well I'm gonna go ahead and admit that I didn't even click on the link but I remember one from around a year ago that I did watch and I didn't find anything offensive. But yeah, my bad.

Posted · Report post

I just wanna know why actors were hired to pose as parents