Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandy Hook Revisisted: Shooting was a drill and no one actually died

90 posts in this topic

Posted

This is offensive to the families that lost children. 

edit: I have a friend who's niece by marriage died in this event. It's sick that people come up with this poo

I dont mean any offense or anything, but can you prove it? It would put this whole thing to rest.

Posted

this is ridiculous. "do you think this person looks miserable?! wouldn't she look miserable?!"

And that's the best evidence she presented. The rest consisted of stuff like her misunderstanding Twitter timestamps. I watched the whole thing and saw no new evidence, just a compiling of the already debunked stuff mixed in with her stupid crap about dimensions.

Posted

It's important you look at all the evidence and make your own informed opinion. This is especially so considering we know it's the media and politicians job to lie, and also because we know the govt likes to stages events to push agendas, like 911 for example. I mean sheesh, we live in a culture of lies, corruption and manipulation.

Posted

It's important you look at all the evidence and make your own informed opinion. I think it's important to not write these concepts off immediately being that we know it's the media and politicians job to lie, and also because we know the govt likes to stages events to push agendas, like 911 for example.

What evidence though? The link you just posted is literally a scam artist claiming he knows Obama officials yet providing not a single shred of evidence or even reasoning for it.

Posted

I grew up in southwest Connecticut and though I knew no-one personally involved, a friend of mine knows parents that lost a child in this, and she had met the child before the attack... 

Posted

Quick, you have Alex Jones, Jehovah's Witness, or Venom at your door. Which one do you invite in? You have to invite in one of them.

1 person likes this

Posted

No..just no

I have secondary connections to a child that died as well. And given the site and production quality it's obviously a scam type guy making this vid. Goes by the generic conspiracy doc formula but even lower quality.

1 person likes this

Posted

I also like how they're using a picture of the same "actress" at the Aurora shooting, Sandy Hook, and Boston bombing. Because we know how rare those thin, brunette women are with shoulder length hair in America.

Posted

Quick, you have Alex Jones, Jehovah's Witness, or Venom at your door. Which one do you invite in? You have to invite in one of them.

Venom.  He and I may disagree a poo ton, but I still like the dude overall.

3 people like this

Posted

I grew up in southwest Connecticut and though I knew no-one personally involved, a friend of mine knows parents that lost a child in this, and she had met the child before the attack... 

No..just no

I have secondary connections to a child that died as well. And given the site and production quality it's obviously a scam type guy making this vid. Goes by the generic conspiracy doc formula but even lower quality.

You guys are a part of it and don't know it...that's just how deep this goes.

2 people like this