Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Sandy Hook Revisisted: Shooting was a drill and no one actually died

90 posts in this topic

I would love to fly all the morons who think it was fake to meet the Sandy Hook parents. I'd also like to arm those parents with tasers and rubber bullets.

as long as that is a standard for all I have no problem with it.

I used to worry a lot about people not believing that events that clearly happened didn't happen. Then I really started thinking about what was actually provable in a verisimilitudinous sense, and I started caring less.

Basically now I've come to the conclusion that the only certainty is the existence of my own consciousness. But that does not necessarily prove that any of you actually exist or possess a conscious, much less that if I or you had any true knowledge we would be able to communicate it with one another. You're all probably just figments of my imagination, and truthfully I'm disappointed by my stunning lack of creativity.

Anyhow, it probably happened, in as much as anything else in the cloud of uncertainty that is our existence actually happened.

Haha now you're speaking my language.

1 person likes this

I used to worry a lot about people not believing that events that clearly happened didn't happen. Then I really started thinking about what was actually provable in a verisimilitudinous sense, and I started caring less.

Basically now I've come to the conclusion that the only certainty is the existence of my own consciousness. But that does not necessarily prove that any of you actually exist or possess a conscious, much less that if I or you had any true knowledge we would be able to communicate it with one another. You're all probably just figments of my imagination, and truthfully I'm disappointed by my stunning lack of creativity.

Anyhow, it probably happened, in as much as anything else in the cloud of uncertainty that is our existence actually happened.

Still waters run deep my friend lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

People on this thread are too serious. The point is question everything, informing oneself through self research, and not following crowds. You don't have to agree with the Venom. I rather enjoy his passion in challenging the conventional thinking.

1 person likes this

People on this thread are too serious. The point is question everything, informing oneself through self research, and not following crowds. You don't have to agree with the Venom. I rather enjoy his passion in challenging the conventional thinking.

I would love for him to try to show this to the victims family. Let's see how good of actors they are.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If only he would climb to the top of a tall building and shake his fist at the so-called established theories of gravity.

Sent from my iPhone using Carolina

As a professional actor, I'd love to know why these people think they were acting.

It's just another role

Just one that if we tell anyone about, they'll kill us

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

But these conspiracy people are following crowds.

2 people like this

But these conspiracy people are following crowds.

Or are they...?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Anything I do Panthers related by default. My poop is Panthers related.
    • I like MKG, we just have to understand what he is.  And that's a defensive stopper and rebounder.  He can be a solid starter on a championship level team, but it has to be in a situation like Dennis Rodman was in with Chicago.  He has to be surrounded with dynamic scorers that can compensate for his lack of scoring so he can focus on his defense and getting key rebounds.  Otherwise, his best fit is probably coming off the bench. The problem on this team is that we don't have the scoring threats to offset his deficiencies.  Even though Kemba is a good scorer, he's not a guy that can easily put up points in bunches.  He's probably a natural 15-18 point guy, not the 25-30 point guy MKG needs.    
    • Seen D Collison name