#31 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,906 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

Quick, you have Alex Jones, Jehovah's Witness, or Venom at your door. Which one do you invite in? You have to invite in one of them.

Me obviously. I'm one of the coolest, funniest, interesting, smartest, positive, easy going, real, talented, and loyal people you will ever meet.

#32 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,494 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

I'm not trying to be mean, seriously, but jeebus...honestly you sound like that friend in college who would believe in every conspiracy that had it's own documentary saying they were open-minded and haven't made it out of that stage.  

I usually enjoy your posts but this is weird mon even for you. You claim open mindedness but when something centers around any issue discussed, you don't seem to bend in any direction from what you believe as a conversation progresses.  Your fall back is "well this is what I believe, I'm not changing it because I'm open minded to all evidence deemed credible and it's simply what I think"..but it's only in your view. See how that's flawed?  

People are subconsciously biased with everything even if they're open minded.  There's a lot of tea partiness in you..but it revolves around conspiracies.  Some of these people are awesome and funny at first but it gets old and they usually move on, some don't.  My neighbor's mother went to one of the freaking funerals.  Just stop.  

I like reading your posts on consciousness and pseudo-science but this is clearly not one.    

#33 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,943 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

Quick, you have Alex Jones, Jehovah's Witness, or Venom at your door. Which one do you invite in? You have to invite in one of them.

Absolutely would invite venom in.

Don't often agree with most if his theories and occasionally think he is bat poo crazy. However, I think he is very interesting and likely pretty darn intelligent.

I think sitting down with him over a beer and discussing various topics and conspiracy theories would be quite entertaining.

Edited by MadHatter, 15 June 2014 - 08:22 PM.

#34 shelbypanther

shelbypanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

Venom for sure, hell, there isn't any poster I could think of on here I wouldn't sit down and bullshit over a beer or two with...

#35 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,906 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:39 PM

I'm not trying to be mean, seriously, but jeebus...honestly you sound like that friend in college who would believe in every conspiracy that had it's own documentary saying they were open-minded and haven't made it out of that stage.  

I usually enjoy your posts but this is weird mon even for you. You claim open mindedness but when something centers around any issue discussed, you don't seem to bend in any direction from what you believe as a conversation progresses.  Your fall back is "well this is what I believe, I'm not changing it because I'm open minded to all evidence deemed credible and it's simply what I think"..but it's only in your view. See how that's flawed?  

People are subconsciously biased with everything even if they're open minded.  There's a lot of tea partiness in you..but it revolves around conspiracies.  Some of these people are awesome and funny at first but it gets old and they usually move on, some don't.  My neighbor's mother went to one of the freaking funerals.  Just stop.  

I like reading your posts on consciousness and pseudo-science but this is clearly not one.    

I respect your opinion, and am glad you are willing to speak your mind. Quite frankly, I hold the belief that it is none of my business what other people think of me, nor am I concerned with it. To be honest with you I think most everything is a conspiracy these days because we live in a culture that revolves around lies, the manipulation of others, and corruption, which is what conspiracies are made of. I do not mean to come off as a negative Nancy...the information just is what it is. Funny thing is I am an extremely positive person.

I'd be down to have a beer with any one of you guys, and maybe one day we could make that happen in one form or another. Hell, maybe i'll come out to a tailgate next season.

#36 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,524 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:41 PM

Venom, if you're ever in Boston, let me know.  I'd love to grab a beer with you.

#37 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,906 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

Venom, if you're ever in Boston, let me know.  I'd love to grab a beer with you.

You know it!

#38 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,494 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:30 PM

I respect your opinion, and am glad you are willing to speak your mind. Quite frankly, I hold the belief that it is none of my business what other people think of me, nor am I concerned with it. To be honest with you I think most everything is a conspiracy these days because we live in a culture that revolves around lies, the manipulation of others, and corruption, which is what conspiracies are made of. I do not mean to come off as a negative Nancy...the information just is what it is. Funny thing is I am an extremely positive person.

I'd be down to have a beer with any one of you guys, and maybe one day we could make that happen in one form or another. Hell, maybe i'll come out to a tailgate next season.

And this is why at the end of the day, you're a great contributor to das board.  You make big threads, start combative conversations, and are respectful about it (most of the time lol).  Props.   

Edited by beach, 15 June 2014 - 10:45 PM.

#39 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,906 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:51 PM

And this is why at the end of the day, you're a great contributor to das board.  You make big threads, start combative conversations, and are respectful about it (most of the time lol).  Props.   

Haha "most of the time" indeed. I felt bad about some of the stuff I said to PP recently in the fracking thread. I came down with a bad cold last week and was kinda cranky. My bad PP if you're reading this!

#40 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,391 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:19 PM

35:47 pretty sure i saw that guy as an extra in boston legal several years ago

either that or i'm just making this poo up as i go along

#41 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,187 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:32 AM

Venom for sure, hell, there isn't any poster I could think of on here I wouldn't sit down and bullshit over a beer or two with...

I must try harder then.

#42 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:26 PM

Me obviously. I'm one of the coolest, funniest, interesting, smartest, positive, easy going, real, talented, and loyal people you will ever meet.

Then why do you believe this hokey small minded BS that's both insulting and psychologically harmful to the survivors. 

The pain you and your ilk have caused the Sandy Hook and WTC survivors just to make yourself feel more important is inexcusable and psychopathically selfish.

#43 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,975 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:05 PM

so have my gun freedoms been taken away by obama yet or what?

in the context of this video and it's charges , you are asking the wrong question. This is about control of more than guns.

#44 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,975 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

Then why do you believe this hokey small minded BS that's both insulting and psychologically harmful to the survivors. 

The pain you and your ilk have caused the Sandy Hook and WTC survivors just to make yourself feel more important is inexcusable and psychopathically selfish.

now that is funny. If this is true then it causes no harm. If it is not true then the actual events dwarf any harm this would do.

#45 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:11 PM

now that is funny. If this is true then it causes no harm. If it is not true then the actual events dwarf any harm this would do.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1241181

Harmless fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com