Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lois Lerner vs Richard Nixon

167 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If it's what happened, would they just sing na-na-na and keep demanding something be pulled out of someones ass?

Are the retention rules for the IRS people mandated at the same extent as banks emails are? I don't know the answer to that question.

Posted · Report post

Imma say no.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

If it's what happened, would they just sing na-na-na and keep demanding something be pulled out of someones ass?

Are the retention rules for the IRS people mandated at the same extent as banks emails are? I don't know the answer to that question.

From what Ive read In the IRS regulations IRS e-mails if they relate to oficial business, are to be treated like all other Federal records. This means by Federal law they should be Archived in a manner to preserve them. Storing them on the harddrive of a computer is not sufficient. At the minimum it seems that Federal law has been violated in the proper preservation of them.

ps it does seem rather suspicious to me that 7 people have now lost e-mails due to seven different computer crashes, and they cant recover data from any of them. It seems that the IRS is either covering something up or has a terrible IT staff

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna go with the same thing I told liberals when they scoffed at the TANG not being able to find W. Bush's records. "I can see how it looks shady, but I can also see it happening."

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna go with the same thing I told liberals when they scoffed at the TANG not being able to find W. Bush's records. "I can see how it looks shady, but I can also see it happening."

I might be right with you if one harddrive crash had lost e-mails. It starts getting realy fishy when they say they lost 7 people e-mails due to 7 hardrive failures.

Im curious if anybody not involved in this investigation lost their e-mails.

Posted · Report post

The crash happened the week after Lois Lerner first got a letter from congress asking about targeting.

Bet that was a busy around DC

Posted · Report post

It's laughable, at the bare minimum.

This government is so wrought with corruption is ridiculous.

Posted · Report post

Yep, getting third worldish in some respects, not all, but some things are bordering on ridiculous

Posted · Report post

What had happened wuz.....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Paul Ryan for President

Posted · Report post

So, what will happen to Sonasoft:

1) server crashes

2) building burns down

3) dog eats the emails

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app