Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lois Lerner vs Richard Nixon

167 posts in this topic

Posted

If it's what happened, would they just sing na-na-na and keep demanding something be pulled out of someones ass?

Are the retention rules for the IRS people mandated at the same extent as banks emails are? I don't know the answer to that question.

Posted

Imma say no.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

If it's what happened, would they just sing na-na-na and keep demanding something be pulled out of someones ass?

Are the retention rules for the IRS people mandated at the same extent as banks emails are? I don't know the answer to that question.

From what Ive read In the IRS regulations IRS e-mails if they relate to oficial business, are to be treated like all other Federal records. This means by Federal law they should be Archived in a manner to preserve them. Storing them on the harddrive of a computer is not sufficient. At the minimum it seems that Federal law has been violated in the proper preservation of them.

ps it does seem rather suspicious to me that 7 people have now lost e-mails due to seven different computer crashes, and they cant recover data from any of them. It seems that the IRS is either covering something up or has a terrible IT staff

Posted

I'm gonna go with the same thing I told liberals when they scoffed at the TANG not being able to find W. Bush's records. "I can see how it looks shady, but I can also see it happening."

Posted

I'm gonna go with the same thing I told liberals when they scoffed at the TANG not being able to find W. Bush's records. "I can see how it looks shady, but I can also see it happening."

I might be right with you if one harddrive crash had lost e-mails. It starts getting realy fishy when they say they lost 7 people e-mails due to 7 hardrive failures.

Im curious if anybody not involved in this investigation lost their e-mails.

Posted

The crash happened the week after Lois Lerner first got a letter from congress asking about targeting.

Bet that was a busy around DC

Posted

It's laughable, at the bare minimum.

This government is so wrought with corruption is ridiculous.

Posted

Yep, getting third worldish in some respects, not all, but some things are bordering on ridiculous

Posted

What had happened wuz.....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Paul Ryan for President

Posted

So, what will happen to Sonasoft:

1) server crashes

2) building burns down

3) dog eats the emails

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app