• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#16 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,779 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:55 AM

It's refreshing to know that if you don't have actual information you can just make up your own.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#17 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,110 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:41 AM

Cwg you cant with a straight face admit this isnt shady? Basically Team Lerner is saying the dog ate their homework.
A grown adult is using a middle school excuse. You these files are being scrubbed while delaying this so when the files appear they are essentially redacted.
If there is a level above shill you are the friggin champion. Lol. Wow man.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#18 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,779 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:06 AM

I see you have never been involved in the real world of email backups and user policy.

Once again this would require a coordinated effort of IT staff, management, and the end user - another conspiracy theory to throw in with all the others. Perhaps if the right had not spent the past 6 years crying wolf it would get more attention. They article I read did say 27000 emails from her were obtained from other peoples accounts but thats not mentioned around here either.

#19 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:56 AM

What do you mean? This is exactly how innocent people behave. Of course there's nothing to see here. We already shredded everything.

#20 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,110 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:13 AM

I know about email back ups.
Do you think it would be acceptable if BofA used the email crash trick ahead of its mortgage settlement lawsuit?

#21 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:22 AM

Teacher, my computer ate my homework....

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#22 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,779 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

I know about email back ups.
Do you think it would be acceptable if BofA used the email crash trick ahead of its mortgage settlement lawsuit?

You are assuming it's a trick with zero evidence to back your claim up.

If it's a trick then it's unacceptable, I don't understand why you think I would believe otherwise.

#23 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,110 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

Yeah wall street company. We know you have to adhere to NASD and SEC rules and you have to have a principal sign off and review EVERY communication that goes out and I know you guys have filters and email rules in place to quarantine emails but now the IRS.....nah. No controls here. Hilarious.

#24 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,110 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:30 AM

You are assuming it's a trick with zero evidence to back your claim up.

If it's a trick then it's unacceptable, I don't understand why you think I would believe otherwise.

The question isnt motive or trick.
Today would Congress or the media accept a banks answer of email crash?
Simple question.

#25 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,779 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:33 AM

If it's what happened, would they just sing na-na-na and keep demanding something be pulled out of someones ass?

Are the retention rules for the IRS people mandated at the same extent as banks emails are? I don't know the answer to that question.

#26 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,110 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

Imma say no.

#27 tight lines

tight lines

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

If it's what happened, would they just sing na-na-na and keep demanding something be pulled out of someones ass?

Are the retention rules for the IRS people mandated at the same extent as banks emails are? I don't know the answer to that question.

From what Ive read In the IRS regulations IRS e-mails if they relate to oficial business, are to be treated like all other Federal records. This means by Federal law they should be Archived in a manner to preserve them. Storing them on the harddrive of a computer is not sufficient. At the minimum it seems that Federal law has been violated in the proper preservation of them.

ps it does seem rather suspicious to me that 7 people have now lost e-mails due to seven different computer crashes, and they cant recover data from any of them. It seems that the IRS is either covering something up or has a terrible IT staff

#28 332nd

332nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:51 PM

I'm gonna go with the same thing I told liberals when they scoffed at the TANG not being able to find W. Bush's records. "I can see how it looks shady, but I can also see it happening."

#29 tight lines

tight lines

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:55 PM

I'm gonna go with the same thing I told liberals when they scoffed at the TANG not being able to find W. Bush's records. "I can see how it looks shady, but I can also see it happening."

I might be right with you if one harddrive crash had lost e-mails. It starts getting realy fishy when they say they lost 7 people e-mails due to 7 hardrive failures.

Im curious if anybody not involved in this investigation lost their e-mails.

#30 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:24 AM

The crash happened the week after Lois Lerner first got a letter from congress asking about targeting.

Bet that was a busy around DC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com