Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need to bury a body in your backyard, no problem in NC

111 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So really trying to top the fact that Louisiana has become Hollywood a South by naming a few movies filmed in NC!? Here's a little list if you want to compare some of the better films. Also, It's very telling that you are bragging about Eastbound and Down being filmed there with its accurate portrayal of locals and stars on of the a huddles own Madbraggart.

Posted · Report post

Nice 'ceps Alice. Beast mode.

Posted · Report post

Nice 'ceps Alice. Beast mode.

It's supposed to be another funny pic, but that seems to be going over people's heads.

Posted · Report post

It's supposed to be another funny pic, but that seems to be going over people's heads.

I'm just glad you are throwing a little support towards Cam Newton's sponsor, Under Armor. I have no idea what Brees endorses but I'd love for you to do me a solid and list it for me so I can avoid using any of it.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Posted · Report post

Brees endorses One Direction

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm just glad you are throwing a little support towards Cam Newton's sponsor, Under Armor. I have no idea what Brees endorses but I'd love for you to do me a solid and list it for me so I can avoid using any of it.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Nike, proctor and gamble, Verizon, wrangler, and Pepsi just to name a few. Go look at what proctor and gamble makes and good luck avoiding anything from them. Also Pepsi makes Mountain Dew, so you're pretty screwed there!

Posted · Report post

Nike, proctor and gamble, Verizon, wrangler, and Pepsi just to name a few. Go look at what proctor and gamble makes and good luck avoiding anything from them. Also Pepsi makes Mountain Dew, so you're pretty screwed there!

I already avoid all that shit except P&G. Sweet.

Ah fug, I did just get my Nike authentic Jordan Gross jersey. Sumbitch.

Posted · Report post

I'll bet you rock some straight leg Wranglers with those Crocs don't you Alice?

Posted · Report post

I'll bet you rock some straight leg Wranglers with those Crocs don't you Alice?

Just their jorts, though I still don't have enough swag to pull off the camouflage jorts like you!

Posted · Report post

I wish I had camouflage shorts.... or hell, even jorts. I've been in Tampa the past few days rocking Panthers gear. I've been sweating like Alice at fat camp.

Posted · Report post

Just their jorts, though I still don't have enough swag to pull off the camouflage jorts like you!

True. It takes a special kind of swag to step out of the wife's minivan in camo cargos.

Posted · Report post

not sure what is more creepy, the fat trying to stalk me or the fat looking up dudes on dating websites.  i guess other option is he went out of his way to create a fake profile for the sake of posting it on here.  either way, dude is pretty pathetic.

1 person likes this