Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Need to bury a body in your backyard, no problem in NC

111 posts in this topic

I wish something would bury alice. The whole "my daddy is richer than your daddy" is even more stale than fat jokes and peanut butter references. Nobody gives a single fug that you leach off your dad.

now just need to fix to "your daddy is more ashamed of you than my daddy" and we might be on to something.

He'll still be a fat ass who depends on his parents for vacations, maid service and venture capital.

He'll still be a fat ass who depends on his parents for vacations, maid service and venture capital.

So the goes the fictional story created here...don't forget the dog and peanut butter thing, that one was a real zinger! At least I'm losing weight in newest insults, used to be 400+ lbs, now are down to 300+ lbs! Lol

Btw, does your user name mean your name is Dan and you like to take goo. Lots of goo on the face? Haha

Acuses me of leaching off my parent, yet admits he takes 5 times more in refunds from Daddy government than he pays

I've wondered this myself. I've had conversations with personal friends, asking the same questions. I am the sole earner in a one child family. My wife does not work. Due to EIC, I usually get "refunded" around five times what I pay. Granted, the cost of living for a parent will be higher than for a non-parent, but why exactly is SO MUCH wealth redistributed to me? I am by no means struggling financially - I am fully able to provide for my family. Not that I'm complaining; I will happily take the money. But I believe it could be used somewhere more important.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/394142-why-do-those-who-give-least-32.html#ixzz35Uc4bL7l

Says the daddy thing is more stale than fat jokes, them makes a fat joke and daddy joke,

I R O N Y!

Acuses me of leaching off my parent, yet admits he takes 5 times more in refunds from Daddy government than he pays

I've wondered this myself. I've had conversations with personal friends, asking the same questions. I am the sole earner in a one child family. My wife does not work. Due to EIC, I usually get "refunded" around five times what I pay. Granted, the cost of living for a parent will be higher than for a non-parent, but why exactly is SO MUCH wealth redistributed to me? I am by no means struggling financially - I am fully able to provide for my family. Not that I'm complaining; I will happily take the money. But I believe it could be used somewhere more important.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/394142-why-do-those-who-give-least-32.html#ixzz35Uc4bL7l

Says the daddy thing is more stale than fat jokes, them makes a fat joke and daddy joke,

I R O N Y!

You really need to get laid man.

So nice the fat had to quote u twice. Win.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 people like this

So nice the fat had to quote u twice. Win.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

that's a lot of fat to get through to touch those nerves

that's a lot of fat to get through to touch those nerves

he's a surface dude, no substance or depth, everything is wide open right there and very predictable.  i mean look at his new avy, a vintage 80's mighty might arnold schwarzenegger "check out my bi'z bro'z" picture.  there isn't a person on this board who couldn't whoop his pathetic ass in a scuffle.

So the goes the fictional story created here...don't forget the dog and peanut butter thing, that one was a real zinger! At least I'm losing weight in newest insults, used to be 400+ lbs, now are down to 300+ lbs! Lol

Btw, does your user name mean your name is Dan and you like to take goo. Lots of goo on the face? Haha

actually it means my karate level (Dan) is googoo as in babyish. But cool what goes through your mind.

And googoodan on city data? Yep I live in Minnesota I guess.