• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#106 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,310 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

the dead wife probably had a "who dat nation" tattoo, so everyone on the street offered to help.

It was the Louisiana license plate.

#107 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:18 AM

Nike, proctor and gamble, Verizon, wrangler, and Pepsi just to name a few. Go look at what proctor and gamble makes and good luck avoiding anything from them. Also Pepsi makes Mountain Dew, so you're pretty screwed there!

He doesn't endorse "Proctor and Gamble", just a couple of their products. Mostly the overpriced ones.

#108 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

Just watched Bad Grandpa .5 on MTV which was basically a making of the movie and showing a lot of the behind the scenes stuff, it really gives a glimpse into North Carolina though.

They did a prank where they hire a contractor to dig a hole in backyard and then take the guy inside to the body of his dead wife in one of the bedrooms and ask for help putting her in the hole. Well turns out they couldn't find even one contractor to play along in Ohio and they all walked out immediately and questioned the legality.

.,then the filming moves to North Carolina and totally opposite reaction. Every contractor not only plays along, but helps bring the body to the hole and drop her in, something they say the crew wasn't even prepared for.

I watched it last night. Couldn't help but notice that Knoxville says "I'm sure we'll have better luck in the next town", as in "Either we need to set this up so we can get somebody to do it, or cut it from the show".

#109 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:42 PM

The thing is, if this corpulent twit ever had the vag to do it, I'd love to do a Comedy Central-style roast about the stupid son of a bitch, but she'd probably take it as complimentary anyway, and we all know Alicia doesn't have the god damn spine of a jellyfish anyway.

#110 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:02 PM

I watched it last night. Couldn't help but notice that Knoxville says "I'm sure we'll have better luck in the next town", as in "Either we need to set this up so we can get somebody to do it, or cut it from the show".

So you're reading into that comments that they are going to change the whole set up of the pranks or something? It looks to be executed exactly the same way as before in video.

Regardless, can we agree that my post was factually correct? IE, they couldn't get even one person to go along with prank in Ohio, then in NC every contractor was down to bury the "dead person" in backyard no questions asked. I think I even remember Knoxville saying they didn't expect the contractors in Nc to go as far along as they did.

This movie "Bad Grandpa .5" ( not the original movie) is now on Netflix so everyone can go see.

#111 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,622 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

Was that particular skit in Fayetteville? I could see it happening there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com