Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Obamacare--25% possibly cheating. Surprised?

49 posts in this topic

Yes, the idea that some article that says information differs in databases = 25 percent of people are cheating does hit close to home around here, until reality sets in and it does like every other crazy allegation made around here.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Just like your continuous allegation that voter fraud does not happen....and then makes a post that fraud happens in every gov't and company program.

Oh the hypocrisy.

Well I have facts to back it up.

And I never, ever said that voter fraud does not happen. I've said it's statistically insignificant. But hey absolutes are your bag not mine.

Well I have facts to back it up.

you have Dems that claim making everyone have an ID is racist (even giving a free one to anyone who can't afford one)

Sad part is that the avg Democrat is as ignorant as you.

Gotta love the Dem party....the party of the uneducated, lazy, and those just looking to game the system.

Just like they say......People under 30 vote Dem to try and show they are not heartless.  While, people over 30 vote Republican to show that they are not brainless.

It's sad,

So sad,

It's a sad sad situation

It's sad,

So sad,

It's a sad sad situation

Yes your shallow gene pool is a sad sad situation....carry on

Time to face facts my

Shallow shallow gene pool is

A sad sad affair

Time to face facts my

Shallow shallow gene pool is

A sad sad affair

Adknowledgement is the first step in the recovery process....there is hope for you yet. :D

you have Dems that claim making everyone have an ID is racist (even giving a free one to anyone who can't afford one)

Sad part is that the avg Democrat is as ignorant as you.

Gotta love the Dem party....the party of the uneducated, lazy, and those just looking to game the system.

Just like they say......People under 30 vote Dem to try and show they are not heartless.  While, people over 30 vote Republican to show that they are not brainless.

Before I get to the thread, I have to say something.  First, I'm more independent, but some of your comments make no sense.   You say democrats are uneducated, yet the majority of republican voters are in the "red states" which are vastly WAY more uneducated than the blue states.  This is factual and just requires a google search.  You also say they are lazy, but once again the group of people that use up the most government funding and welfare are once again, the red states.  This is why it is always VERY ironic when poor/uneducated people in the red states vote for a party that pretty much hates them and/or thinks they are just lazy leeches.   Third, and this actually relates to the thread itself, you bring up "gaming the system" but I'm pretty sure white collar crime/fraud and tax evasion from the wealthiest people trump any "Obamacame" or welfare fraud by millions, maybe billions.  Once again, most of those people vote republican.

So really republicans are actually more uneducated, leech more of the system, and most likely cost the Gov more money in fraud than democrats.  There are definitely some people from both parties that match that, but on the whole, it's obvious republicans match your insults more regularly than democrats.

1 person likes this

Before I get to the thread, I have to say something.  First, I'm more independent, but some of your comments make no sense.   You say democrats are uneducated, yet the majority of republican voters are in the "red states" which are vastly WAY more uneducated than the blue states.  This is factual and just requires a google search.  You also say they are lazy, but once again the group of people that use up the most government funding and welfare are once again, the red states.  This is why it is always VERY ironic when poor/uneducated people in the red states vote for a party that pretty much hates them and/or thinks they are just lazy leeches.   Third, and this actually relates to the thread itself, you bring up "gaming the system" but I'm pretty sure white collar crime/fraud and tax evasion from the wealthiest people trump any "Obamacame" or welfare fraud by millions, maybe billions.  Once again, most of those people vote republican.

So really republicans are actually more uneducated, leech more of the system, and most likely cost the Gov more money in fraud than democrats.  There are definitely some people from both parties that match that, but on the whole, it's obvious republicans match your insults more regularly than democrats.

The Democratic Party philosophy is to buy votes by promising people gov't handouts....plain and simple.