Photo
- - - - -

Obamacare--25% possibly cheating. Surprised?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,460 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:26 AM

Yes, the idea that some article that says information differs in databases = 25 percent of people are cheating does hit close to home around here, until reality sets in and it does like every other crazy allegation made around here.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Just like your continuous allegation that voter fraud does not happen....and then makes a post that fraud happens in every gov't and company program.

Oh the hypocrisy.

#32 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,773 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:27 AM

Well I have facts to back it up.

#33 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,773 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:29 AM

And I never, ever said that voter fraud does not happen. I've said it's statistically insignificant. But hey absolutes are your bag not mine.

#34 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,460 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:29 AM

Well I have facts to back it up.

you have Dems that claim making everyone have an ID is racist (even giving a free one to anyone who can't afford one)

Sad part is that the avg Democrat is as ignorant as you.

Gotta love the Dem party....the party of the uneducated, lazy, and those just looking to game the system.

Just like they say......People under 30 vote Dem to try and show they are not heartless.  While, people over 30 vote Republican to show that they are not brainless.

Edited by MadHatter, 17 June 2014 - 08:41 AM.

#35 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,773 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:49 AM

It's sad,

So sad,

It's a sad sad situation

#36 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,460 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:28 AM

It's sad,

So sad,

It's a sad sad situation

Yes your shallow gene pool is a sad sad situation....carry on

#37 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,773 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:31 AM

Time to face facts my
Shallow shallow gene pool is
A sad sad affair

#38 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,460 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

Time to face facts my
Shallow shallow gene pool is
A sad sad affair

Adknowledgement is the first step in the recovery process....there is hope for you yet. :D

#39 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,089 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:27 PM

you have Dems that claim making everyone have an ID is racist (even giving a free one to anyone who can't afford one)

Sad part is that the avg Democrat is as ignorant as you.

Gotta love the Dem party....the party of the uneducated, lazy, and those just looking to game the system.

Just like they say......People under 30 vote Dem to try and show they are not heartless.  While, people over 30 vote Republican to show that they are not brainless.

Before I get to the thread, I have to say something.  First, I'm more independent, but some of your comments make no sense.   You say democrats are uneducated, yet the majority of republican voters are in the "red states" which are vastly WAY more uneducated than the blue states.  This is factual and just requires a google search.  You also say they are lazy, but once again the group of people that use up the most government funding and welfare are once again, the red states.  This is why it is always VERY ironic when poor/uneducated people in the red states vote for a party that pretty much hates them and/or thinks they are just lazy leeches.   Third, and this actually relates to the thread itself, you bring up "gaming the system" but I'm pretty sure white collar crime/fraud and tax evasion from the wealthiest people trump any "Obamacame" or welfare fraud by millions, maybe billions.  Once again, most of those people vote republican.

So really republicans are actually more uneducated, leech more of the system, and most likely cost the Gov more money in fraud than democrats.  There are definitely some people from both parties that match that, but on the whole, it's obvious republicans match your insults more regularly than democrats.

#40 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,460 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:29 PM

Before I get to the thread, I have to say something.  First, I'm more independent, but some of your comments make no sense.   You say democrats are uneducated, yet the majority of republican voters are in the "red states" which are vastly WAY more uneducated than the blue states.  This is factual and just requires a google search.  You also say they are lazy, but once again the group of people that use up the most government funding and welfare are once again, the red states.  This is why it is always VERY ironic when poor/uneducated people in the red states vote for a party that pretty much hates them and/or thinks they are just lazy leeches.   Third, and this actually relates to the thread itself, you bring up "gaming the system" but I'm pretty sure white collar crime/fraud and tax evasion from the wealthiest people trump any "Obamacame" or welfare fraud by millions, maybe billions.  Once again, most of those people vote republican.

So really republicans are actually more uneducated, leech more of the system, and most likely cost the Gov more money in fraud than democrats.  There are definitely some people from both parties that match that, but on the whole, it's obvious republicans match your insults more regularly than democrats.

The Democratic Party philosophy is to buy votes by promising people gov't handouts....plain and simple.

#41 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,324 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:23 PM

Yes, everything has fraud.

The difference is the government is playing with our money and companies are playing with their own.

nope

#42 MCP

MCP

Peace, Love, Uke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:48 PM

nope

yep

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

#43 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,773 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:14 PM

MCP is right

they already got their money from us in regards to tax breaks we pay for, taxes that pay the politicians they bribe, minimum wages that we subsidize with food stamps etc. so sure it's a completely different ball game

Edited by cookinwithgas, 17 June 2014 - 05:14 PM.

#44 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,988 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:15 PM

More reasons for a third party.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#45 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,089 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:25 AM

The Democratic Party philosophy is to buy votes by promising people gov't handouts....plain and simple.

How is this possible when the "blue" states are more educated and take less handouts than the red states?  They keep buying votes with promises to red state people that won't even vote for them in the first place?  It's pretty obvious that republicans take more handouts than anyone in the USA, going by the "red" state evidence.   Democrats might fight harder for things like welfare, but ironically it is usually for people that are voting republican in the southern states.   So you admit that, in your mind, democrats vote for handouts, but yet a huge chunk of republican voter base are the ones actually USING them?  Wouldn't a good chunk of voters in BOTH parties be at fault, can you admit that?  And if republican voters keep voting for people that hate programs they use fully, wouldn't THEY technically be MUCH dumber than democrat voters, since they are voting against people that want to help them?  So for the evidence presented:  A) Republicans are way more uneducated than democrats, going by red state/blue state statistics, and B ) Republicans consistently vote AGAINST politicians that are pushing programs that directly HELP the majority of their voter base?  Going by these two pieces of evidence, clearly, republicans are way more ignorant and dumb than the democratic party, as a whole.

But I'll say that yeah, the democratic party probably does sale promises, but can YOU admit that the republican party buys votes using fear, chain letters, attack ads, their voter base's lack of intelligence, and continually lying to their voter base that they give a damn about them when in seriousness if they aren't in the top 10% of wealthy people in the USA they really don't?

It's time to start pointing fingers at both of these parties.

Edited by Zaximus, 18 June 2014 - 10:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com