Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Happy for Tim Duncan

PandaPancake    8,680

When I moved to NC Duncan was in his last year at Wake. I bumped into him coming around a corner on campus. I said I'm sorry and said something about his height. One of the nicest guys I've met. I was just some douchebag kid and he took the time to tell me who he was, Google wasn't around yet. I've always been a fan of his.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

TANTRIC-NINJA    2,653

And to think he was discovered in the virgin Islands as a swimmer..to GOAT PF at Wake Forest and the NBA.

Crazy how that works.

SevyDamus    49

Best (Team) I have ever seen play. Not 1, 2 or 3 players the whole team. They were able to go 10 deep on a given night. The scouting department that gets all these players overseas to join them. Making the extra passes & playing the game how its suppose to be played not just iso with 1 or 2 players. Use to hate the Spurs back in the day since they were so boring to watch, but the past few yrs have been fun & great to see. Props to Lebron only one who showed up. I live in San Antonio & last night till this morning was crazy.

Was shown on ESPN 1st Take this morning, Danny Green acknowledge me during commercial break when I yelled Tar Heels & fug MCants. Straight partying, such a blast. Still my true loyalty will always be to the Panther, Tar Heel, & Hornets. Good times though!

Chaos    8,383

And I can always say that I was there in person when he was drafted by the Spurs #1 overall in 1997. That was when the draft moved around every year and it was in Charlotte that year.