Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

What's next for the Heat's Big 3?

39 posts in this topic

Disbanded IMO. The Spurs ate them apart and exposed any kind of legacy. Miami was just a band-aid.

When LeBron didn't come out and say "I'm staying here" at the press conference I took it as he's gone. If James leaves I think it's obvious Bosh leaves as well.

However if they stay they need to focus on the C and PG position and not worry about Melo. 

Unless James Harden substantially improves his defense I don't see Houston ever being more than a good regular season team.

As far as Miami goes, there's no way Wade opts out unless he's not interested in money, the finals exposed how far past his prime he is. Bosh will more than likely opt in I'd say, he seems to be happy there. LBJ is the only question imo and I have no idea what he will do. Their already terrible bench is going to be worse, as Battier is retiring, and I have a feeling Ray Allen will as well.

Bring back James, give Wade a Ginobili type role off the bench, get Bosh to play more inside.

Wade also has to develop a jumper to stay around. He is getting old and slow and his athleticism that he relied on to score is clearly not the same it used to be. Think Vince Carter, if he didn't form a better jumper he'd be retired or a bench warmer right now.

1 person likes this

Wade should retire. He won't ever blame his body, he always will say he feels fine but he clearly isn't. Wade is done. If Wade retires you can pretty much figure Bosh will opt out and LeBron is as good as gone. Suck it Miami fans the show in south beach is now over.

2 people like this

Wade should retire. He won't ever blame his body, he always will say he feels fine but he clearly isn't. Wade is done. If Wade retires you can pretty much figure Bosh will opt out and LeBron is as good as gone. Suck it Miami fans the show in south beach is now over.

Those same Miami "fans" will be in the ESPN comments bragging about the Knicks/Rockets/Thunder/Bulls
1 person likes this

Those same Miami "fans" will be in the ESPN comments bragging about the Knicks/Rockets/Thunder/Bulls

Whatever team Bron goes to lol

Miami fans? What Miami fans?! They are no longer heat fans, but fans of the team projected to be the best. fug bandwagon fans. fug them

2 people like this

What's this poo about the Heat being "old"? These excuses are pitiful.

Dwayne Wade is 32, Chris Bosh is 30, and Lebron is 29.

Tim Duncan is 38, Manu Ginobili is 36, Tony Parker is 32, and these guys flat out embarrassed the Heat.

1 person likes this

Noah has been recruiting Anthony apparently.  It's a long shot but if the Bulls get Carmelo...

D. Rose, Butler, James, Anthony, Noah

They'd likely have to figure something out with Taj though...apparently everyone there is trade consideration outside of D. Rose.