Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

Quinn > Hardy
Brockers < Lotulelei
Donald > Short
Long < Johnson
Laurinatis < Kuechly
Ogletree < Davis
Dunbar > Blackburn

Pretty even in my opinion, if Donald lives up to expectations I give the nod to the Rams, barely. Our LB's beast there's though, it also could be a different story if Klein starts and plays well.

I'm not so sure about Long being better than Charles Johnson.

#18 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,691 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

The have Michael Sam..

Great penetration, I'm done.

#19 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:39 PM

I said Long was less than Charles Johnson.

#20 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,467 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

I said Long was less than Charles Johnson.

Oh, I see.

#21 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,439 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:09 PM

Rams ought to have a good front 7.  They've got like a decade's worth of 1st round picks invested in it.

But yeah, I still think ours is better.

#22 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,737 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

I am so looking forward to this offense being better than people expect.  I might be in for a rude awakening but honestly I don't think that the receiver corps will be worse than last year and the run game might be improved.  If our line can gel somewhat we could easily post 22-24 points a game which should make us competitive all year long.

#23 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,356 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

how can we be #1 or #2 without any elite players?  We can't be any higher then 5 or 6 with the scrubs we put on the field.

#24 heelinfine

heelinfine

Football Expert

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

well I was feeling good till I read this paragraph.

:You will not see that Panthers team this year, because their front office put in extra hours to screw everything up. But they were so busy gutting the receiving corps, secondary and offensive line that Dave Gettleman and Jerry Richardson never got around to the front seven. That's a good thing, because the Panthers' outstanding front seven is the only thing that will keep them competitive this year."

Ugh. Same old poo. I honestly feel before this seson is over, crow is going to be added to the endangered species list, due to the sheer number of pundits and talking heads that will be eating it .

Yeah, that was what we were doing...gutting. I can't give any credit to a writer who thinks we did that because we wanted to.
Getty's hands were tied.

#25 heelinfine

heelinfine

Football Expert

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

:You will not see that Panthers team this year, because their front office put in extra hours to screw everything up. But they were so busy gutting the receiving corps, secondary and offensive line that Dave Gettleman and Jerry Richardson never got around to the front seven. That's a good thing, because the Panthers' outstanding front seven is the only thing that will keep them competitive this year."

Ugh. Same old poo. I honestly feel before this seson is over, crow is going to be added to the endangered species list, due to the sheer number of pundits and talking heads that will be eating it Yeah,
Getty's hands were tied.

#26 heelinfine

heelinfine

Football Expert

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

Yeah, that was what we were doing...gutting. I can't give any credit to a writer who thinks we did that because we wanted to.
Getty's hands were tied.

My phone is acting up, I screwed up my last two attempts to quote you, but. Ill give it one more try. lol.

Ugh. Same old poo. I honestly feel before this
seson is over, crow is going to be added to the
endangered species list, due to the sheer
number of pundits and talking heads that will
be eating it .

#27 ctrcat

ctrcat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:13 PM

And first round pick or not, I'm not conceding Donald is better than Short either, who was very solidly in the top 10 overall rookies regardless of position, leaving 2013 first round pick Sharrif Floyd in the dust.

#28 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,841 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

Yeah we should be #1

#29 thomas96

thomas96

DIZZY

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

Getty's hands were tied.

Exactly. And frankly our WRs this year are as good and could easily be better than last year's. Gross retired so there's absolutely nothing G-man could've done about that. Secondary is the exact same as last year, just with different names, but we've also got our UDFAs continuing development. People are just clueless when it comes to our offseason.

#30 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

That Rams D-Line IS beast as fug. Buuuuut ours is better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com