Photo
- - - - -

Would anybody be interested in a forum mock draft?

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#76 JJman

JJman

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:53 AM

I'm cool with any TX team since that's where I'm at. Rather do random though.

Look at the list in the other thread, I think all Texas teams are still available.

#77 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,517 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:26 AM

If people pick their teams they know who they have and that's that. It's actually the faster and safest bet. If I randomize the names in this thread, some people might not show.

Can anyone who took part in the NFL Huddle Mock Draft clarify if they picked teams or randomized it?

We picked the teams, but we started months before the draft started. I'd say it probably has taken on average a month to fill out all the teams. 

That's why I said with this getting a late start that I'd pick two teams if needed. I really want Philly though, because I can do a lot of interesting things with the draft since they have 7 picks. :)

Edited by carpanfan96, 18 June 2014 - 01:27 AM.

#78 JJman

JJman

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

We picked the teams, but we started months before the draft started. I'd say it probably has taken on average a month to fill out all the teams.

That's why I said with this getting a late start that I'd pick two teams if needed. I really want Philly though, because I can do a lot of interesting things with the draft since they have 7 picks. :)

The board is almost full. If we can't fill it up we will give volunteers two teams. Pacers, Pistons and Wizards all only have a 2nd round pick so no one will likely chose them

#79 JJman

JJman

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:14 AM

I'm cool with any TX team since that's where I'm at. Rather do random though.

I gave you the Mavericks since they were the last one left. Please let me know you understand you'll be picking for Mavericks

#80 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

I gave you the Mavericks since they were the last one left. Please let me know you understand you'll be picking for Mavericks

Good by me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users