Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chris Kroger new WFNZ afternoon host.......per C.O

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I listened a bit today, pretty solid to me anyway.  He still needs to do all of Charlotte and vicinity a favor and put QCB out to pasture.

Posted

What's this specific station so I can pull it up on the radio app. Also, any other local or whatever panthers/ hornets radio stations. I'm out of the area

Pie rewarded

Posted

What's this specific station so I can pull it up on the radio app. Also, any other local or whatever panthers/ hornets radio stations. I'm out of the area

Pie rewarded

CBS 610AM in Charlotte. You can pull it up from the WFNZ website. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Pie rewarded

CBS Local Radio Roadshow app. WFNZ 610 is the station. I use this app on the road all the time

1 person likes this

Posted

CBS Local Radio Roadshow app. WFNZ 610 is the station. I use this app on the road all the time

TuneIn is also a great radio app

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 people like this

Posted

This guy will be a good one.

Posted

what ever become of Gerry Valencourt

Posted

QCB has a new weekly skit called "the love surgeon" which debuted today. It ruined the show...he ruins the show. His material is so tired it's not funny.

1 person likes this

Posted

what ever become of Gerry Valencourt

Vickie Vallencourt showed me her boobies and I liked them too!

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

QCB has a new weekly skit called "the love surgeon" which debuted today. It ruined the show...he ruins the show. His material is so tired it's not funny.

In their defense, it's a DEAD time of the year for sports talk, sans the World Cup. Even if the nearly 15 million people in the Carolinas had an MLB team which we deserve, it's still a dead time even for that.

Posted

In their defense, it's a DEAD time of the year for sports talk, sans the World Cup. Even if the nearly 15 million people in the Carolinas had an MLB team which we deserve, it's still a dead time even for that.

The charlotte knights killed that dream with their new stadium. I really wanted the rays to relocate up here too, what with me growing up and going to durham bulls games every summer. 

Posted

The charlotte knights killed that dream with their new stadium. I really wanted the rays to relocate up here too, what with growing up and going to durham bulls games every summer.

Insane that even CLT itself has the 15th largest population within a 100 mile radius, better weather, economic conditions, than most current MLB cities. Even more absurd is building the stadium non-expandable. I shouted from the rooftops at the time but no one (except Jerry Reese) would listen. Mind-numbingly stupid.