Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should parents of multiple children pay more in taxes instead of less?

146 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I saw that article as well.  The one he sent me did not have the numbers increasing nearly that much.  Still trying to find it.

Obviously it would be great if true. I have a handful of gfs who want babies but are getting too old. Two of my doctor friends (not obgyns) aren't even considering it anymore because the risk is too high and more so each year. 

Posted · Report post

Obviously it would be great if true. I have a handful of gfs who want babies but are getting too old. Two of my doctor friends (not obgyns) aren't even considering it anymore because the risk is too high and more so each year. 

Having trouble finding the article....so getting a little worried that it might have been from a questionable study.

Will let you know if I can find it.

Posted · Report post

so it's not overpopulation as the problem then.

You said move to where the resources are.

I said we can't.

You can't possibly be this obtuse.

Posted · Report post

Reminds me of the movie Idiocracy, where educated people were either to busy working or decided against having kids, and only the mouth breathers continued to reproduce at an insane rate. I think about that movie every time I go to Wal-mart and it gives me chills. Thankfully I don't have to go that often.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Reminds me of the movie Idiocracy, where educated people were either to busy working or decided against having kids, and only the mouth breathers continued to reproduce at an insane rate. I think about that movie every time I go to Wal-mart and it gives me chills. Thankfully I don't have to go that often.

I think you mean fiction becoming reality. Now shut up Ow My Balls is on.

Posted · Report post

I think you mean fiction becoming reality. Now shut up Ow My Balls is on.

No time for TV watching, I'm going to get a hand job at Starbucks.

Posted · Report post

Ever go into Walmart and not see any crazy people?

It happened to me....I then realized I was "People of Wal-Mart"

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This is happening at an alarming rate now.

Posted · Report post

This is happening at an alarming rate now.

Look at the shows on tv and you are absolutely correct.

Wrestling...Duck Dynasty...16 and Pregnant....Jersey Shore...Big Smo....Lizard Lick Towing....etc

You have to be completely brain dead to watch those shows.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

You said move to where the resources are.

I said we can't.

You can't possibly be this obtuse.

you said the entire state can't move.Is the entire state so overpopulated there are no resources? That is what  my comments were about.

Posted · Report post

Look at the shows on tv and you are absolutely correct.

Wrestling...Duck Dynasty...16 and Pregnant....Jersey Shore...Big Smo....Lizard Lick Towing....etc

You have to be completely brain dead to watch those shows.

technically if you are completely brain dead you can't watch those shows or any others.