Photo
- - - - -

Should parents of multiple children pay more in taxes instead of less?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#121 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,000 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:58 AM

wrestling? I am from Charlotte of course i watch wrestling , well I used to. I love wrestling and Duck Dynasty.

I hung out at Whispers with the Hammer before.

If you are over the age of 15 and watch wresting, you prove my point.

#122 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,537 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:55 PM

Wait now...PhillyB's on a bigotted rant.  Let him continue. 

#123 bigjohn

bigjohn

Block and Tackle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:22 PM

Lot of interesting ideas in this thread.

Wish something would be done about people having kids that can't afford them, and then they keep having them because they get that public assistance check, which increases with each child.  That's ludicrous.  

Just as bad is the family that keeps having kids, and so the parents both work two jobs and largely ignore the kids (not able to help with homework or talk to them and give advice and then wonder why they fug up in school or get arrested).

And the year-round sports thing is really getting ridiculous. Some of these travel team coaches and admins are making a LOT of money telling parents that little Johnny is a major league prospect, so he needs to play travel baseball year-round.

#124 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,086 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

If you are over the age of 15 and watch wresting, you prove my point.

your point is irrelevant.it only has standing in your mind, it only applies to you. if you believe your own BS then you are the only one who has to abide by it, it does not apply to anyone else.

#125 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,000 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:33 AM

your point is irrelevant.it only has standing in your mind, it only applies to you. if you believe your own BS then you are the only one who has to abide by it, it does not apply to anyone else.

Wrestling appeals to the lowest common denominator of intelligence in our society.  If you can watch that poo and not feel that you lost a few brain cells, then you did not have enough to understand in the first place.

Ever taken a hard look at the average fan in the stands of a wrestling match on TV?  It is a who's who among America's finest trailer parks.

Again....you make my point.

#126 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,847 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:29 AM

when you have people who have kids for the tax credits/welfare alone, they have taken advantage of the system.  most of those people breeding should not be near kids let alone be parents, then end up raising kids with no discipline or guidance.  i say yes, once you have your third kid, you should be paying higher taxes not continuing to get breaks, especially when you see that generally speaking, the people who have the most kids live in poverty.

#127 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,203 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:46 AM

I'd like to meet these people that turn a profit off of having more children.

I have so much to learn.

#128 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,880 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:09 PM

Is it just me or are the majority of people in favor of ending tax breaks for people with multiple kids the same ones that would look for tax loopholes to maximize their own deductions?

#129 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,646 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

Is it just me or are the majority of people in favor of ending tax breaks for people with multiple kids the same ones that would look for tax loopholes to maximize their own deductions?

yeah..so?

#130 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,880 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:10 PM

yeah..so?

Is it not still gaming the system, aside from the fact that most people don't actively have children for the tax break?

#131 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,086 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

Wrestling appeals to the lowest common denominator of intelligence in our society.  If you can watch that poo and not feel that you lost a few brain cells, then you did not have enough to understand in the first place.

Ever taken a hard look at the average fan in the stands of a wrestling match on TV?  It is a who's who among America's finest trailer parks.

comedy gold.you made your point too bad it goes no further than your on imagination.

#132 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,000 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

comedy gold.you made your point too bad it goes no further than your on imagination.

I see that middle school remedial writing and English class is paying off for you.

#133 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,967 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

The NFL is basically the same, pre-determined results/nudge from officiating to make up good "storylines" for games.  At least the WWE is honest about that lol.   You could check out high school football games in the south and see the same, as you call it, "trailer park" people.   I'm surprised you hate on wrestling though and trailer park tenants, that is pretty much the same voting base as what you vote for.

#134 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,553 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:58 PM

The NFL is basically the same, pre-determined results/nudge from officiating to make up good "storylines" for games.  At least the WWE is honest about that lol.   You could check out high school football games in the south and see the same, as you call it, "trailer park" people.   I'm surprised you hate on wrestling though and trailer park tenants, that is pretty much the same voting base as what you vote for.

ehh... the NFL is not at all comparable to professional wrestling.

#135 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,967 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

ehh... the NFL is not at all comparable to professional wrestling.

In regards to predetermined outcomes, yeah, it is.  Like boxing was too, when Don King was doing his thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com