Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mini Camp Update

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Love hearing that Bene is looking good.  I'm rooting for him, really liked the pick.  

Posted

Gettleman has done a pretty doggone good job of finding cheap plug and play vets at positions of need. I have to think that if the OTs don't look ready to go that veteran help will be signed when teams start trimming down rosters.

Didn't Travelle Wharton play tackle on year when somebody got hurt? I think he was at least serviceable.....maybe he will come back in a pinch. Heck, anybody will be better than Bell. He was so bad at right tackle, I have zero confidence in him at LT. I don't care that he is left handed. I remember the buffalo game where he was abused and said after the game he didn't play that bad? WTF? He isn't in touch with the realities of the NFL. When you play bad and can't admit it, I don't have much respect for you.

Posted

How is Tre Boston looking?

I don't think he's practicing (surgery).

Posted (edited)

Didn't Travelle Wharton play tackle on year when somebody got hurt? I think he was at least serviceable.....maybe he will come back in a pinch. Heck, anybody will be better than Bell. He was so bad at right tackle, I have zero confidence in him at LT. I don't care that he is left handed. I remember the buffalo game where he was abused and said after the game he didn't play that bad? WTF? He isn't in touch with the realities of the NFL. When you play bad and can't admit it, I don't have much respect for you.

You must have missed the part about him apologizing to Rivera and the shoe incident.

He knows he played like poo

Edited by TheRumGone
1 person likes this

Posted

You must have missed the part about him apologized to Rivera and the shoe incident.

He knows he played like poo

I did miss that......everybody has a bad game and if you admit you made mistakes, you can accept it and get better. If you deny it, I think it shows a lack of maturity in improving your performance. I'm glad you brought it to my attention.

Posted

Thanks for the report.

Posted

Thanks for the pics and report.

Posted

Gaffney stand out any?

Isn't Stanford on the qrt system? Maybe he's not here yet?

Posted

Gaffney is back he's not walking for graduation

1 person likes this

Posted

I honestly think garry williams and nate chandler can be a pretty good tackle duo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Posted

Gaffney stand out any? 

He didn't get much time. We have a log jam at RB. Its going to be tough for Gaffney to make an impression with such limited carries. Missing OTA's probably didn't help.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think he's practicing (surgery).

Ah, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle