Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJman

Claim your team(s) for the Huddle Mock Draft

66 posts in this topic

Since the Grizz only have 1 pick, I'll take Detroit's 1 pick also if nobody else claims them.

I'd like the Pistons, too, but if you really want them I can take the Pacers if nobody new pops in. I only have one pick with the Kings right now. 

Oh, and when are doing this? Next week?

When will this take place?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It would be awesome if we could get this done before next Thursday (day of the draft).

1 person likes this

We need to find a day that works best for the majority of people. It will be before the draft, otherwise it would be pointless.

Well it's doubtful it gets done all in one day... the idea is to start it early and give each person a max of two hours to make their pick before they are skipped over.

All it takes is one minute to get on the The Huddle, see who has been picked and then make a selection.

The reason I said two hours was to allow someone who is in a meeting or something time to make their pick.

Well it's doubtful it gets done all in one day... the idea is to start it early and give each person a max of two hours to make their pick before they are skipped over.

All it takes is one minute to get on the The Huddle, see who has been picked and then make a selection.

The reason I said two hours was to allow someone who is in a meeting or something time to make their pick.

Not a bad idea.

Perhaps we start sometime this weekend?

1 person likes this

Give it til Friday at midnight to claim the teams. If the teams aren't claimed, give them to those who want multiple picks. Start the draft 12:01am Friday (or whenever all the teams get claimed if that happens first) and run it til Thursday an hour before the draft starts. Also, give the pickers a reasonable window to make the picks (especially if we are shooting for 2 rounds here.) About 180 hours before the draft and 60 picks gives us 3 hours per pick. That work for everybody?